Main Menu

DREDDCON 6.5% PROOF IS GO!

Started by judge dreddd, 31 October, 2006, 01:04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hag

it's in the wilds of jericho. a place to be feared... full of maurauding pashminas and rougue rugby shirts.

Aaron Smurf Murphy

Yer a star CB 15, cheers and lovely.

Finn Sin

Matt Timson

Hmmm... the 18th has become unexpectedly free- so maybe.
Pffft...

paulvonscott

I really do want to go, but it's a long way for a dreddcon-lite, and now the cld weather is here I don't want to leave the house :p

judge dreddd

dreddcon and shedcon merge to produce... dreddcon in the pub !

Large48

[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Oddboy

High noon...

I've booked my coach tickets already.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Dog Deever

like PVS, I'd like to go, but Oxford is a helluvah trek- I detest driving long distance, and the thought of spending most of the previous day on a train makes my head hurt! Even a train journey to Glasgow or Edinburgh is a major chore. Och! Maybe one day I'll get a job somewhere more civilised and be a bit closer to the action. Anyway, enjoy yourselves.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Natsan

I won't be going,saving myself for the big one.Ooh-er!

House of Usher

Dammit! Now I'm working that day until 12pm, and getting paid, etc. But if Dreddcon isn't starting until 12pm anyway, I suppose I could go straight from the job to the station. I'll play it by ear.
STRIKE !!!

Large48

Any recommendations on the best place to park locally???

Cheers

GUY
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

hag

i keep misreading this thread title as DREDDCON 6.5% IS GIN!

judge dreddd

I will slink in, act comicky fan like, slink off for boozy lunch with a friend, then maybe slink back in again, depends on coach times, i live near oxford but aint been in yonks.

Pyroxian

>Any recommendations on the best place to park locally???

It's Oxford - your car isn't welcome here :D All the local parking is permit only, or only after 6.30pm Mon-Sat. Your best bet is to get a park and ride into Oxford and then walk to the pub.

Steve