Main Menu

Bristol Farewell...

Started by locustsofdeath!, 08 January, 2011, 12:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Festina

Quote from: Matt Timson on 02 February, 2011, 11:45:34 AM
WTF?!? An extra £90 to stay at the Ramada this year?!?  I don't think so- looks like I might be giving it a miss after all...

Have you seen the Ramada link on the website with the special rate for conference types?

Matt Timson

Quote from: Lady Festina on 02 February, 2011, 04:23:07 PM
Quote from: Matt Timson on 02 February, 2011, 11:45:34 AM
WTF?!? An extra £90 to stay at the Ramada this year?!?  I don't think so- looks like I might be giving it a miss after all...

Have you seen the Ramada link on the website with the special rate for conference types?

No- I usually ring the hotel direct.  This time, I got put through to some call centre, where they didn't know what I was talking about and quoted me the most ludicrous price ever.  Will have a look at the link- cheers!
Pffft...

Matt Timson

Booked in.  I don't know why I'm complaining about the price though- it's the bar that sucks all my money!

Pffft...

Lady Festina

Quote from: Matt Timson on 02 February, 2011, 04:56:34 PM
Booked in.  I don't know why I'm complaining about the price though- it's the bar that sucks all my money!

Top tip: don't bother booking a room; just stay up all night drinking. The sofas in the bar are very comfy and the cleaners will hoover around you in the morning.....

bluemeanie

Quote from: Matt Timson on 02 February, 2011, 04:56:34 PM

This is why I hit the Wetherspoons round the corner at 4 and dont go to the hotel till 8 or 9 at the latest.