Main Menu

What the hell is a Hollaback girl anyway?

Started by skurvy, 13 July, 2005, 09:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skurvy

Art

Wake

longmanshort

Uh huh, this my shit
Gwen is introducing us to her shit.

Heh heh heh.
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Tanky

What I'd like to know is how come Stefani hasn't been well n truly slapped upside her pouty, overpaid swede yet. But that's just me. :)

In answer to your question, skurvy, i don't know.

skurvy

Thanks Wake, it all becomes clear now.

(that's actually very funny, tell me you hadn't already researched this had you?)

Wake

When you asked the question I had absolutely no idea what you were talking about.

Wake

Art

I like the bit about her shit being bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S. That's very gangsta.

skurvy

Well, we've all learned something very important then. Ta.

ming

And she probably holds her bananas sideways while she eats them, in true gangsta fashion.

Anyway, thanks for the informative link, Wake.  I'm reet down wit the kids now.  Word, etc.

johnnystress

Has anyone noticed that while Gwen has morphed from pretend punk into pretend hip-hop, Pink(remember her?) has done the exact opposite, beginning as tame hiphop for the white middle class and ending where Gwen began, t.v friendly punk-lite?

Coincidence? Complete waste of my time and my bosses money? Who knows?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/johnnystress/Curious.jpg">

Thursday

Well, for every action there is an equal and opposite, and so on.  Maybe Pink is the Anti-Gwen, her musical inverse, and so when one shifts in style the other must move in the opposite direction in order to preserve the cosmic balance.

Maybe if you threw Pink at Gwen they'd annihilate :)  Grounds for a research grant application there, I reckon...

ukdane

A-N-N-I-H-I-L-A-T-E.

Do I win a prize for getting this thread on topic?

ps. I'd rather Pink than Gwen. what's your preference?
Cheers

-Daney

Bico

Neither.  Gwen looks like a Thai ladyboy.  Failing that, a pouty slapper.
Pink?

No.  Just no.

paulvonscott

I don't understand any of this.  The first woman was on Jonathon Ross surrounded by mute oriental girls once.

Why invent new things like this when we have the Brotherhood of Man?