Main Menu

Futurequake #4... coming soon!

Started by Richmond Clements, 14 March, 2005, 11:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art

Also, given the "Snail" fix, your attempts to take the moral high ground on this are somewhat questionable.

Richmond Clements

How about this, I'll form proper "sentances" when you learn to spell the word properly.

Conexus

Don't be so harsh on poor Byron, after a hard day librarianing and not writing promised three panel Monster Squad strips for freely volunteering illustrators, he's all spelled out.

Banners

poor average joe?

I'll have you know I got 2/10 in Comics International once!

M@

WoD

WoD

Art

I got 2/10 in Comics International once!

For a small press peice?

You do realise they grade  those on the 'Special' scale, right?

Banners

You do realise they grade those on the 'Special' scale, right?

Yup - and the art was worth all 2 of those points!

M@

Richmond Clements

Because it was about to fall off the bottom.

Matt Timson

I heard that the cover is a bit shit...
Pffft...

Richmond Clements

Yeah...
PJs understudy gets his big chance... but does he blow it..?

Just wait and see people!

WoD

Does the cover have a field of root vegetables or trees in the background on it?

Richmond Clements

Conexus

Seeing as I can't seem to contact Rac or James through the review site email thang:

Depending on how Lost Property is received, would you consider hosting a longer Mega Man in Future Quake? As I have an idea for a story that would probably work better in normal comic format (an origin story, principaly taking the mick out of the Superman origin story and Harry Potter)

If you are interested (or not) email me to say what you think, if interested I'll send a synopsis, and if still interested, as soon as possible, a script

Ziainnixon *at* aol.com

If exceptt Given my *ahem* artistic abilities, someone else should draw it, as long as Mega Man keeps his (Literally) square jaw I'll be happy :)    

Tiplodocus

Is this the one that MEANWHILE is appearing in?

When is it due out? Where will I be able to get a copy?  

Will it have the following page of fabulous art in it? But all nicely lettered and everything?

Should I get Wake to delete the (currently top of the poll) script for MEANWHILE from the script test section of the site? Otherwise people might be so eager to read it (like all those people reading the Episode III script rather than waiting for the film) that all suprise is ruined?

Should I?

PS: I like the way that the brilliant artist; Gibson Quarter a sometime collaborator with Alan Grant; has emphasised the switch pulling - this emphasis wasn't in the original script and gives it a bit more impact

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v71/Bolt-01/FQmeanwhilepg3small.jpg">
Be excellent to each other. And party on!