Main Menu

24 plot holes

Started by Proudhuff, 03 March, 2003, 06:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Does anyone know if there is a website that laughs/details at the plotholes in 24?
I heard about this on the radio during the last series but was'nt on line at the time. (Things like aircraft blown out the sky over California but nobody the media/President etc mentions it again )
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
Also was that smoke cloud real after the CTU was blown up? if so how did they stop the War-of-the-worlds type panic?
DDT did a job on me

Danny Franks

"(Things like aircraft blown out the sky over California but nobody the media/President etc mentions it again )"

I heard somewhere that this was never mentioned again because of the whole 9/11 thing, not sure if thats true though.

Mk13

Hmmm, don't think so. They did re-edit the actual plane crash due to 11 September - I believe the original cut was a fairly graphic scene from a POV inside the plane (similar to the one in Fight Club), which was replaced with a shot of Tony Soprano's girlfriend skydiving with burning wreckage falling from the skies around her. AFAIK that was the only plane-crash-related alteration, and they never mentioned it again because it wasn't relevant to the story (along with a whole bunch of other stuff you would have thought someone would have mentioned again).

ukdane

Re: Your spolier....

Remember the size of that smoke cloud, when you see the remains of the building, and (if there are) any survivors.

"Yeah right!" springs to mind.
Cheers

-Daney

Quirkafleeg

That smoke cloud looked like dodgey CG to me...

And whatever happened to the parachuting plane-blowing up assassin women... after her girlfriend was killed she just walked out of the plot. Bring her back!