Main Menu

Prog 2158 Fear the Reaper

Started by Proudhuff, 16 November, 2019, 01:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Leigh S

Nope, not got it... since moving to Annual Sub, it has been pretty woeful, including one Meg that just didnt turn up - I'm taking that as a good sign the push to get more subscribers was successful, but sort it out Tharg!   

On the subject of the subscriber offer, anyone had their freebies yet?

Proudhuff

Quote from: Leigh S on 16 November, 2019, 03:09:35 PM
Nope, not got it... since moving to Annual Sub, it has been pretty woeful, including one Meg that just didnt turn up - I'm taking that as a good sign the push to get more subscribers was successful, but sort it out Tharg!   

If you sign into the shop you should have the 50% off offer in your codes section.

DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

I unfortunately now have the Blue Osyter C*** song stuck in my head thanks to that strapline  :(
DDT did a job on me

Greg M.

Quote from: Proudhuff on 16 November, 2019, 03:23:07 PM
I unfortunately now have the Blue Osyter C*** song stuck in my head thanks to that strapline  :(

Don't fear 'Don't Fear the Reaper'.

Proudhuff

I dont, I just switch the radio off as soon as I hear that intro  :P
DDT did a job on me

Leigh S

Quote from: Proudhuff on 16 November, 2019, 03:21:26 PM
Quote from: Leigh S on 16 November, 2019, 03:09:35 PM

If you sign into the shop you should have the 50% off offer in your codes section.

Hopefully I have two of those now! The main draw was the Will Simpson poster prog thing, as well as some other prints i recall?

Woolly

Don't think the freebies come out til next year for current subbers.

Proudhuff

I'm just glad Old Stoney Face can carry a spare Lawmaster tyre on his shoulder...
DDT did a job on me

Tjm86

Quote from: Proudhuff on 16 November, 2019, 03:21:26 PM

Gave it a quick check and yes it is.

Will have a good think about this considering the conditions attached.  Nipper has been nagging about some of the Cor / Buster / Tammy / Jinty stuff so that may be her Crimbo pressies sorted.  Plus Deadworld and TWW ...

Makes up for another toothless weekend ...

Jacqusie

Ah another progless weekend, yet to be fair, my prog is arriving on time about once every two weekends, which when expectations are so low makes it a bonus when it does arrive, which is pretty much the same attitude I adopt for the great British railway system which never fails to be consistantly inconsistent.

Well it is nearly the year 2020 when they promised us jet packs, hover boards and a nice weekend away on Mars...

Batman's Superior Cousin

Still no prog, if it doesn't come by Wednesday, then I'll make sure a quick phone call on Thursday will hopefully sort everything out.
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night