Main Menu

Yes I was away...

Started by Proudhuff, 02 April, 2020, 04:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Wotcha!
I know you missed me, to on you did!
Two weeks in Cuba then lockdown on my return has meant no board access, but you lucky peeps I'm back! This on a kindle so expect the same level of earse like comments but fewer of them, anyone on Instagram can get me there too
DDT did a job on me

TordelBack

Hmmm, seems like ample time for a Proudbot Huffleganger to have been constructed, programmed with a convincingly crude interface and foisted on the unsuspecting S.d.T. by those cigar-chomping commie beardniks.  It's Ben Ninety all over again, with all of us trapped like cons in our self-isolation cubes. 

Buttonman

I think it's correct that sex tourists are quarantined on their return to our fair shores.

Oh, on a different subject I see Tom's back too!

Hope it's OK in your iso-cube we have missed...whatever it is that you offer!

Tjm86

Quote from: Proudhuff on 02 April, 2020, 04:40:46 PM

I know you missed me, go on you did!

Aye, true.  Can you give me a minute to reload?

paddykafka

Welcome back, Proudhuff! Delighted to hear that you got back safely and emerged from the Iso-Cube intact. All the best to you and yours - Paddy.

The Legendary Shark

Welcome back, Huffy - hope you at least enjoyed Cuba!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Proudhuff

Thanks chaps, and Butt'man, Havanna was amazing, just got out of their before the lockdown, ten hours in Asterix de Gaul airport didn't help, but it was deserted, which was unnerving... Still back here under lock and key, working my way thro Netflix same as everyone .

The good news is Iwill be building my bookshelves over the coming weeks, so that should lead to a Kickstart of the Dust goes to gather these and abuse of my limited comic and book collection.

Already thinking about a Tintin book nook!!
DDT did a job on me

Colin YNWA

What you been away... can't say I noticed... though there was an air of cool serene elegance and charm around the place I couldn't quite place...

...anyway guess your back and we'll all just have to learn to live with it.

How was Cuba? Where did you go. I went there ... gosh... 16 years ago now and it was one of the most fascinating holidays I've ever been on.

Trout

I'm leaving the board... forever.

paddykafka

The Alternative-Reality 2000AD Forum boarder's reaction to Proudhuff's absence.   ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khyfYITIhV0

Proudhuff

Quote from: paddykafka on 07 April, 2020, 10:55:10 AM
The Alternative-Reality 2000AD Forum boarder's reaction to Proudhuff's absence.   ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khyfYITIhV0
.            That was the families reaction too😤
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

Quote from: Trout on 07 April, 2020, 02:50:28 AM
I'm leaving the board... forever.

Is this just your way of saying you never finished your man cave?
DDT did a job on me

Trout

I'm working on it! Recently added a leather armchair.

TordelBack

Quote from: Trout on 08 April, 2020, 11:12:49 PM
Recently added a leather armchair.

That's hardly likely to improve progress.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Cuba, eh? Welcome back to Blighty, you Communist Devil Worshipper! Someone had to say it, and who better than a hard-bitten reactionary like myself. I've read the Daily express, you know, and I only fainted once. So welcome back, Proudhuff, too...er, lockdown, queuing, general misery.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla