Main Menu

E.E.6 - Nobody did it better.

Started by DavidXBrunt, 03 November, 2004, 09:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leigh S

Esotoric Ed - any chance of posting that missing MACH 1 page up again?

Devons Daddy

looking forward to this one.

sub should hit singapore by monday next week with luck.
the EE is without a doubt,a fine publication.
it does not come across as a simple money making reprint but an actaul proper edited and thought through extention to the range of regular publications.

any whom dont yet get the EE.you are missing a great oppurtunity.  
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Floyd-the-k

well, just finished it and I`d love to see another one. Especially as the volume finishes with a bit of a cliff-hanger (one I think was pinched from Callan).

yours, happy in his skull,

Floyd-1

Keef Monkey

Yeah, feels like they should finish the story off, unless there's loads more to go.

thrillpowerseeker

I've been a bit selective shall we say with the EE's..but I will be getting this one in the morning..

T.P.S....who enjoys a good Probe

Max Kon

'T.P.S....who enjoys a good Probe'

you disgust me man. Bet you want the aliens to take you up eh?

thrillpowerseeker

..take me up..yes of course..er you mean space right?..

thrillpowerseeker

Actually these reprints are a GOOD idea...as I have the first 150 odd progs all bagged up.. and it seems every time I get the urge to enjoy vintage thrills this involves un-sellotaping a prog and removing it carefully to enjoy it..However when returning it to the safety of the bag I ALWAYS seem to lose one end of the flap and let the sellotape tear off more prog..IT REALLY NARKS ME OFF!!!..So lets have the Harlem Heroes, Flesh et al in lovely new collected editions..

Woolly

Havent seen any sign of this in any of the comic shops in sheffield yet. Forbidden PLanet seem to think its not out yet, no-one else has heard anything about it. Is this definately in the shops yet? Or just for subs so far?

Conexus

yep it's in shops (well, very few shops) now

Byron Virgo

I got mine from an outdoor news stand on Great Marlborough Street, although I noticed too that comic shops didn't seem to have it.

Bico

DXB sent me a copy, but I've only read the first two episodes.  Good stuff.

Woolly

I'll have another look round for it.

Isnt it weird that 2000ad, one UK's best comics success stories, is so bloody hard to find in UK comic shops? (in my experience anyway!)

Leigh S

No comics shops had it, nor WHSmiths, nor Borders, but luckily the newsagents opposite Nostalgia & Comics had a couple of issues, the only place in Brum I've seen it

Floyd-the-k

the Mach lady looked nice. I liked the P Mills stories, but I don`t think they would have stood out if I hadn`t known who he was. those evil Americans, eh!
 By the way, EE was the only 2000 AD product I saw in newsagents all around Australia. Well done! On the other hand, it was the Carry On edition which was pretty ordinary. Boo hiss!

yours hanging out for another EE of Mach 1

Link: http://www.mtbireland.com/dodge.html" target="_blank">could John Probe do this?