Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor

Quote from: Greg M. on 10 March, 2012, 10:20:49 PM
They will also spunk in your face with a prosthetic cock and simulate the bum-rape of one of their weedier members during "Bück Dich", events which never fail to invoke the gamut of reactions in the uninitiated.

Which does make it tricky talking my mates into going ;)
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Greg M.

Quote from: Emperor on 11 March, 2012, 04:36:49 AM
Which does make it tricky talking my mates into going ;)

Are friends that don't appreciate a well-choreographed spate of Teutonic turd-burglary really worth having?  ;)

Hoagy

My daughter of 15 has reached the novel status in her book she tirelessly writes!
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Gonk

Fried eggs haven't been banned by the health police.
coming at a cinema near you soon

Devons Daddy

New job requires I wear suits :-\ Hugo Boss had a one for one sale :o
I bought two!!!! And my credit card gave me 10%discount.    :D.  Not that's dork kin fantastic.

I did consider the black jump suit look of Tharg. It didn't work.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Richmond Clements

Wish I could show off about the comic strip I'm writing at the moment! Soon, though, soon..!

locustsofdeath!

Shaky Kane just called me 'bug-headed' on facebook.  :D

Gonk

Gonk

It's the Spring Equinox which means lighter evenings to look forward to. :D

Devons Daddy

Wife bought me  new watch, they where out of mickey mouse ones, which was disappointing so brought home a Bronze, Breightling aviator, as a gift to celebrate my new post.
its rather posh.

I of course have no idea how to use it, I am not a pilot, I am not even able to drive, but it still is lovely!!!!

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

mogzilla

since not taking shit from the work tyrant, things have been good ! positively freindly even!!!

and its a week  to go till easter hols! :D

maryanddavid

Ive had a great moring so far, brought Kate horse riding and while she was there I went for a long walk, spotted a Fairy Fort I hadnt noticed before, and two hares. The simple things!

Then after mass, we went to the local car boot sale, the kids bough a good bit of Lego(some Star Wars stuff) from a kindly old german couple who were selling off their kids stuff for 6€, and I bought a 1983 Lion annual in good nick for 3€.

Beautiful day too, might get a visit to the beach, if I get the garden cut.

David

Something Fishy

After reading that i feel lazy, though I did my house work.

Beach time I think.

TordelBack

An epic day here!  Did some early morning gardening for my parents, and then headed off to the sea, where it was an absolute scorcher.  Had some really fabulously cold swims with both kids, let the sun dry us off, ate ice cream, built sandcastles, played tennis, dozed off on a beach towel and all ended up very mildly sunburned (thankfully I insisted on hats and sleeves for all) before heading home after 7.  And there was still light enough to plant my raspberry canes!

And this is in March

Feel like I've just come home from a week's sun holiday. If this island could muster that kind of weather a little more often, we'd be a happier bunch.  Actually, I'd settle for one more day as nice as this all year. 

Marvelous.

Minkyboy

This is the first night since Christmas I haven't had to sing "When Santa got stuck up the chimney" as part of the bedtime request show to get my youngest, Poppy, to sleep.

Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000