Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Cheers, lad. Not much fun, but I still carried on the journey and enjoyed it anyway.  Eventually ended up at a Buddhist temple where an old woman with a stream of blood coming out of her mouth wouldn't let us out without collecting the rubbish floating round the river's edge.  It's fucking insane here, it really is
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Tiplodocus

Twelve years married.

She's bound to figure me out sooner or later.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Trout

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 14 May, 2012, 05:58:27 PM
Twelve years married.

She's bound to figure me out sooner or later.

Congratulations! But be warned: she may regain consciousness at some point.

TordelBack

Congrats Tips, commiserations Mrs. Tips! 

The 4th anniversary of my own successful parasitic attachment to an unwitting host is coming up next week, but we did have a 19 year 'courtship' and a kid or so prior to that, so I figure if she was going to work out what had gone so terribly wrong with her life she'd have done it by now... wouldn't she?  :think:

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 14 May, 2012, 03:26:58 PM

In other news, SOMEBODY SAVED MY FUCKING LIFE TODAY.  I was indulging in my new pastime of floating (not swimming) down the river Kwai, this time with a couple of fellow travellers, when my toe got stuck on a fishhook that was attached to the river bed.  Had I been on my own, like I was during the last couple of floats, I would have died by drowning, absolutely no doubt about it.  Fortunately my now-good-friend John Ryan managed to keep me afloat while I dug the pointy little bastard out - which was excruciatingly painful, but infinitely better than a watery grave thousands of miles from home.

Holy Grud, I hope you got it disinfected! Sounds like a wire brush and TCP job.

TordelBack

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 14 May, 2012, 03:26:58 PMI was indulging in my new pastime of floating (not swimming) down the river Kwai, this time with a couple of fellow travellers, when my toe got stuck on a fishhook that was attached to the river bed.  Had I been on my own, like I was during the last couple of floats, I would have died by drowning, absolutely no doubt about it.

Jaysus Jayzus!  :o  "Eeny meeny miney mo, Catch a Paddy by the toe..."

SmallBlueThing

Bloody hell, jb.c- that's... well, i dont know what that is, but im glad youre here to tell us. And that your ears are clean, obviously.

Fer fucks sakes buy some shoes to float in!

And congrats to all those celebrating anniversaries- never have so many 'nerds' in one place proven to be the exception to the rule. We are arsom.

SBT

Emperor

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 14 May, 2012, 07:17:10 PMFer fucks sakes buy some shoes to float in!

And never swim alone.

Or for the record pissed and/or in shark-infested water (as I know from a failed attempt to swim to Libya).
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

TordelBack

Quote from: Emperor on 14 May, 2012, 07:22:48 PM
...as I know from a failed attempt to swim to Libya.

Now I know the political sitiation in the UK has become somewhat unwholesome lately, but that does seem like an extreme reaction.

Something Fishy

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Emperor on 14 May, 2012, 07:22:48 PM
Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 14 May, 2012, 07:17:10 PMFer fucks sakes buy some shoes to float in!

And never swim alone.

Or for the record pissed and/or in shark-infested water (as I know from a failed attempt to swim to Libya).

Thanks, Emperor, I won't be doing it again, that's for sure.  Congrats to Tips and TB, never did the whole settling down thing myself but I have a little bit of envy for those who have.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Spikes

Roger Godpleton

Terry Malick's new film is going to be even more oblique than Tree of Life, plus it will have sex in it.

LET'S DDDOOOOOO THHHHIIIIISSSSSSSSS.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

CrazyFoxMachine

SpetsnaZ99

I have just bought probably the best pair of Adio trainers from TkMax for 8 friggin quid..... :D

You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.