Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spikes

staticgirl

get well soon Sharky! You sound* pretty chipper thankfully.

*well, read

Something Fishy

SuperSurfer

... I got my prize from the last art comp in the post: Slaine The Treasures of Britain. Look forward to tucking in to that. Cheers Molch-R / Tharg etc.

Jon

Well done! Which competition was that? I never got anything for May's, I'd just kind of figured it wasn't a real thing.

SuperSurfer

Thanks Jon. It was for the June art comp – Tharg's choice.

Bolt-01

Think June's was the first with actual prizes...

Jon

No, it was definitely May. I spoke to Mike.

It's not a problem, I only entered for a bit of fun anyway. I expect it's got lost in the post; I have a fairly poor track record with things getting through from Rebellion anyway. I'd just forgotten all about it.

Dark Jimbo

I won the Tharg's Choice prize for May; The Life and Death of Johnny Alpha, well before it was in shops, which was nice. Somebody had neglected to put any actual stamps on the envelope, though, so I had to go the Post Office and pay the postage - maybe something similar happened to yours?
@jamesfeistdraws

Jon

Oh no, really? I wish you hadn't told me that. Now I am bothered...

Emperor

Just give Molch-R a nudge, we won that fair and square ;)

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 22 July, 2012, 07:44:15 PM
Writing this from my hospital bed @ Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital, Broad Green where I'm recovring from having 5 stents inserted following my 3rd heart attack.  Been here since the early hours of Thursday morning. (Yes, Wednesday night chat is that exciting!)

The scary thing is, I diagnosed this correctly in chat and told him to get the doctor asap. An hour later he is in hospital. It might be my mental murdering powers at work, I suppose.

Glad to hear your improved, looks like we won't need the "Get Well Sharky" project ;)
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

TordelBack

Quote from: Emperor on 26 July, 2012, 01:49:53 AMThe scary thing is, I diagnosed this correctly in chat and told him to get the doctor asap.

Sheesh, this thing with putting hostile nanobots in his muesli is never going to work if you keep boasting about it.

maryanddavid

Good to hear Shark, stints are a great job, both by Father-in-law and Brother-in-law are full of them and getting on well with life.

The baby slept through the night for the first time last after 18 MONTHS! Felt great this morning.

Emperor

Quote from: TordelBack on 26 July, 2012, 07:47:31 AM
Quote from: Emperor on 26 July, 2012, 01:49:53 AMThe scary thing is, I diagnosed this correctly in chat and told him to get the doctor asap.

Sheesh, this thing with putting hostile nanobots in his muesli is never going to work if you keep boasting about it.

Shhh, I am either Doctor Internet or have dangerous killer mind powers. Either way I reckon I can fix your chalfonts for you TB.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

mogzilla

had a really nice day in liverpool yesterday with mini mog, museum, kfc and shopping! i got harry absalom and the new stronty trade which came up £3 off at fp on the till!