Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

Are those giant banners of Dio and Dimebag? That's fairly cool.

vzzbux

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 12 November, 2012, 11:57:38 AM
Are those giant banners of Dio and Dimebag? That's fairly cool.
Oh yes. They did a tribute to them both. Shame you can't do the Bristol gig it is well worth it.
Here's a Motorhead classic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyNyKGjq9NM&feature=g-crec-u

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Zarjazzer

How are your ears vzzbux? Great stuff though. 
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

Dandontdare

Because you were stoned?

and congrats Jimbo - nieces and nephews are way cooler than your own kids. You can play with them and spoil them, but hand them back to their parents when they get stroppy/soiled.

Colin Zeal

Seconded about the benefits of being an uncle. You get to do all the cool stuff with them but can then hand them back after a couple of hours when it's time for food/bed. Plus when a new Muppets film is released you can borrow one for the afternoon, get loads of brownie points for the babysitting and not have to tell anyone that you're doing it solely so you can see the film yourself.

Dark Jimbo

Hahaha - yeah, I've got it all planned. My youngest brother and I only live six doors away from my sister so we get to be properly involved (and conversely it'll be no problem to dump him back on his mum again if he gets too tiring.)

And rest assured, I shall be making sure he gets started on the prog as soon as possible.  :D
@jamesfeistdraws

Minkyboy

Excellent Bellowhead gig in Southampton, such a great live show.
Very talented musicians really having a laugh and enjoying their trade. Top night.
Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

maryanddavid

Its my birthday today. 38 years young!
Great day, roast dinner when I came home, cash from parents and Parents in law, and Sterling of Mary, left over after the hen night in london, Bolt Ill be talking to ya!

Bottle of wine and a big bag of Tayto waiting for me now.

von Boom

Sounds like you had a great day, you pup. Happy Birthday! :)

SmallBlueThing

Because ive just been told the lovely daycentre ive been contracted to over the last month and half or so has requested me for 'most if not all of december'. This means my move away from that fucking repulsive company i worked for for eight years was officially a good one. I am now feeling something like human again and as if im worthwhile, after years of being beaten down by the old lot, and especially the inhuman propietor. I couldnt be happier. So basically, fuck you Dominic K. 

SBT

Minkyboy

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 28 November, 2012, 01:24:49 PM
Because ive just been told the lovely daycentre ive been contracted to over the last month and half or so has requested me for 'most if not all of december'. This means my move away from that fucking repulsive company i worked for for eight years was officially a good one. I am now feeling something like human again and as if im worthwhile, after years of being beaten down by the old lot, and especially the inhuman propietor. I couldnt be happier. So basically, fuck you Dominic K. 

SBT

Good on ya SBT, great news!
Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

TordelBack

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 28 November, 2012, 01:24:49 PM
This means my move away from that fucking repulsive company i worked for for eight years was officially a good one.

:thumbsup: