Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Dunk, glad to hear you are out again (of hospital, that is) mate.

SuperSurfer

Welcome back to the outside world Dunk. Hope all is cool.

Dunk!

Cheers guys.

Standard middle aged men's 'stuff', just happy it was made a bearable experience and I'M OUT. :)

Dunk!
"Trust we"

Dandontdare

Nurse, is it time for my bed-bath? hurr hurr hurr

Glad you're felling better Dunk

Link Prime

Cause;
I'm drunker than cognitive communication should allow.
The missus isn't home yet.
I've a tasty pizza 2 mins away from completion.

Something Fishy

Daveycandlish

My wife works as a physio in a hosital. I was hoping when she got the uniform she would look like Barbara Windsor in Carry on Nurse. Didn't happen.
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

TordelBack

Quote from: Daveycandlish on 07 July, 2013, 10:48:16 PM
My wife works as a physio in a hosital. I was hoping when she got the uniform she would look like Barbara Windsor in Carry on Nurse. Didn't happen.

Ah well.  At least you've got the Peggy Mitchell years to look forward to.

;)

And Dunk, hope you're adjusting well to the open spaces and edible food.

COMMANDO FORCES

Sams' school are doing a Woodstock Festival next week and we have just noticed on the letter home that GREGGS will be supplying 3 types of pizza, doughnuts, cup cakes and muffins for the children, plus they will be cooking food on a barbeque. Also Coca-Cola will be supplying all the drinks for the day.

I may have fogotten to mention the next fact but all this is being supplied FREE. Hats off to those two companies, as they don't have to do such a thing, especially as this type of thing doesn't make the news!

Dandontdare

it will soon - "companies slammed for promoting unhealthy food for kids"  :lol:

COMMANDO FORCES

Pete Wells will be upset, Greggs are his life ;)

Emp

Because today is the first day of my hols....and in about 24 hours I'll be sitting down to 12 months of back progs :D

Link Prime

Quote from: Emp on 19 July, 2013, 11:51:55 AM
Because today is the first day of my hols....and in about 24 hours I'll be sitting down to 12 months of back progs :D

I pity da fool who cant spare Tharg 30 minutes of his life every week!
Enjoy the hols & splurging Emp.

Bolt-01

Be careful of TPO. Pace yourself and make sure you take regular breaks...

Spikes

My manager for the past four years or so, come Monday, will be my ex-manager, and ill be under somebody else.
And if you knew my present manager, you'd understand why ive posted in this thread...

With one thing, and another, life's pretty good atm.