Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

TordelBack

Many congrats, Pops! And well done Goaty!

I'm in drokkin' fantastic mode because I just finished a straight 12 day stretch  of physically and mentally  exhausting but deeply satisfying work and am drinking a cold  beer while running a bath.  This is as it should always be.

In other news, I've dropped two holes on my belt as a result of shifting and sifting  more than my share of over 30 cubic metres of soil. Next stop: studsville. Or at least the original holes that came with the belt (© H. J. Simpson).

The Legendary Shark

Good for you, Tordels :-)
The one thing I miss more than anything is my bath, so if you don't mind I'll enjoy yours vicariously. (Hang on - is that just too creepy?)
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

Hey, if a shark is going to enjoy my bath, I'd definitely prefer it be vicariously.

Never really thought about the no-bath thing - that's pretty darn shitty alright.

Dandontdare

If you're still an itinerant  mariner, steer your boat to the Bridgewater Canal and my bathtub and washing machine are yours.

The Legendary Shark

That's very kind of you DDD - unfortunately I'm off the boat now and in a tent.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

TordelBack

The Legendary Shark

Heh. The mobile library seems to have fallen through, for now at least, but there may be a wooden hut in the offing soon - when the site owner gets around to putting a roof on it... (When did my life slip so deeply into surreality?)
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Big_Dave

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 29 August, 2015, 02:46:03 PM
there may be a wooden hut in the offing soon

Ideal for decembre-april. When temp plunges below zero just break bits off home and burn tbem for heat

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

DaveGYNWA

I finally got to meet John Wagner this afternoon, down at the Bournemouth Comic-Con. He was kind enough to autograph something for me.....my leg. Right next to Judge Death. Wife has taken a few pics of it, and we're going to work on getting that tattooed in place soon enough.

I'm not normally one to get star-struck but I was so excited when I spotted him.
Peas sell. But who's Brian?

maryanddavid

Congrats on all the marriages! Back yesterday from an overnight at a wedding, and still not the better of it. Weddings are great!

Something Fishy

Belated one but it's ace because the lil'fish stormed his GCSE's and can now study the 4 A levels he wants and think seriously about the Unis he wants to apply to for his science degree.

I spent the last week beaming with pride.

Devons Daddy

BECAUSE

we are booked to return to the UK for CHRISTMAS.
few days in London, then off to PLYMOUTH, whom have plenty of taxi drivers whom are into eco concerns if I recall.
that is a statement for me which makes it  worthy of resurrecting this thread.

:D :D :D :DDAMN it feels GREAT  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!