Main Menu

Alf Tupper, Tough of the Track, runs again!

Started by Trout, 15 September, 2012, 11:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout

By Ferg Handley and Barrie Mitchell.

http://bit.ly/O5ZHRG

I love this. Look out for Batman!

Buttonman

I appear to be stalking the fihy one about the web (net!) but I agree this is a cracker from the old school. It's a shame there's no where for thelikes of alf in British comics anymore. Him and Skid Solo made every Saturday a happy day for this young lad.

Steven Denton

I read a load of Alf Tupper strips recently and really enjoyed them. It's a shame that comics don't reach the audience they used to, kids today with their computer games and there internet and their Blue Ray and Sky + they don't know what they are missing. 

Proudhuff

all the classic elements there, fair take ye back!! but that BUPA bit grates
DDT did a job on me

Dandontdare

Quote from: Proudhuff on 18 September, 2012, 10:11:08 AM
but that BUPA bit grates

yeah, if they didn't keep pissing away money on marathon sponsorships, they could pay us telephone-monkeys a bit more!

Van Dom

That was very enjoyable! Love this kind of comic strip!
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Jimmy Baker's Assistant

Victor was brilliant. Good to see one of the characters back.

I volunteer herewith to write more Gorgeous Gus.

Van Dom

Iloved Victor as well. Even though I only started to collect it properly about 10 issues before it ended!!!! Great comic though.
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!