Main Menu

What movie do you wish you couldn't remember ?

Started by Conexus, 17 August, 2004, 01:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oddboy

Ah yes that's right Slips.

One of your favourite films, no?
Better set your phaser to stun.

Slippery PD

hahahaha no.  But its not terribly bad.  Just bad.  My daughter has watched it a few times and I think I caught it at the same time.  

Slips

Tweak72

"Battleship Earth, anyone?"

now i would like to include this film as one i would like to forget however i have never seen it
ha ha ha ha haaaaa
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Byron Virgo

"Robot Jox"

Oh my god, I'd forgotten Robot Jox. I used to love that film as well. I bet it'd be really shit now, though.

Rac, though, you actually like that twisted piece of dog excrement they call MI2?

You disgust me!

I liked Cats Eyes though - scared the shit out of me one Haloween as a kid (that was the same evening I thought Paul Daniels had been killed), especially the end bit with the little breath stealing gobliny-thing.

(by the way, this may have just been me, but the first time I saw the poster for Jaws IV, I thought it said:
This Time It's PORTUGAL)

Floyd-the-k

Most of the abysmal movies I've seen I have trouble remembering, lucky me. But here are a few I wish I could wipe completely:

The Unbearable Lightness of Being

City Nights? I dunno, terrible 1920s cop comedy with Clint Eastwood and Burt Reynolds. So bad, I saw it a second time, having forgotten that I'd seen it the first time

Three Colours Blue

The Abyss

..........mind you, if I forget them completely I might watch them again. aaaiiieeeee!

Oddboy

Bi-cen-***king-tenial Man. What a pile of arse.
Better set your phaser to stun.

sixmo

Bring It On, is, surprisingly the almost perfect movie to watch while working on a night shift. You will tend to be too tired to question why all the pretty girls are dancing around,and why there is such a dodgy racist undertone, PLUS it's also got the magical "These are not spirit fingers, *THESE* are Spirit Fingers!" line. Granted, it is still a bit shite, but it's not worth forgetting forever.

Anybody, who has had the misfortune to have ever subscribed to Sky Movies will have seen an almost limitless number of atrocious movies. Ones of particular note are anything with Billy Zane in (Sky Movies show a lot of his "work"), and some time travel type thing where some guy with a beard gets horrified by the lack of Christian morals in modern day society (it gets very jesus-freaky very quickly).

Mike Carroll

The Producers.

I've tried to enjoy it, believe me, but I can't. I've seen it five or six times now, and I just don't find it funny.

Ever since I listed it on my website as one of the world's most over-rated movies, I've received dozens of e-mails from fans "correcting" my opinion! I even received a death-threat once, though I'm pretty sure that the guy didn't really mean it (based on the rather strong evidence that I'm not dead yet).

Am I alone in this?

Mr D

Max Kon

don't know the name of it but it involved pierce brosnan (sp) and a volcano. can't find it any where

Mike Carroll

Dante's Peak, that was.

Never saw it myself, but I heard so many bad things about it that last time it was on telly I taped it and then played it back when I wasn't there so that I could miss it twice.

Quirkafleeg

Alien Ressurection was real real bad and it's one film I've sworn never to watch again

House of Usher

*bump*

Just in case any has forgotten we've been here before.
STRIKE !!!

Adrian Bamforth

As I said on another thread:

Just appauling.

ADEhttp://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B000056IEG.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg">

Bad Andy

Nice to know I'm consistent for a change though.