Main Menu

Best movie line ever

Started by VampiraJen, 20 August, 2004, 04:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

"It's all in the reflexes."

Quirkafleeg

For England, for home and for the prize!

Dudley

This should probably be entered on "swimming against the tide", but what the hell:

Oskar Schindler: I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just... I could have got more.

Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.

Oskar Schindler: If I'd made more money... I threw away so much money. You have no idea. If I'd just...

Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.

Oskar Schindler: I didn't do enough!

Itzhak Stern: You did so much.

Oskar Schindler: This car. Goeth would have bought this car. Why did I keep the car? Ten people right there. Ten people. Ten more people. This pin. Two people. This is gold. Two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. One more person. A person, Stern. For this. I could have gotten one more person... and I didn't! And I... I didn't!

Martin Jameson

wax on, wax off
wax on, wax off

Mike Carroll

You're right, Dudley: it's Office Space! But I have to say I love that movie. Possibly because it so perfectly captured some of the crap I went through back when I had an office job.

Off topic: my favourite "mind-numbingly stupid internal office politics" event happened to my wife: they were all told that they wouldn't be getting any more Post-It notes because they use too many of them.

Mind you, this didn't really come as a surprise, because a few weeks previously some management genius noticed that there was always Diet Lilt in the vending machine, even when it was otherwise empty, and concluded the Diet Lilt was therefore the most popular drink, so he doubled the order. Nice of him, wasn't it?

Mike Carroll

"Ready, Jack?"
"I was born ready"

Richmond Clements

"It's like Jack Burton always says..."

"Who?"

"Jack Burton! ME!"

Tordelbach

I almost forgot three of my own favourite IIRC Clintisms:

"It's a hell of a thing killing a man.  You take away all he has, and all he's ever gonna have".

"What all due respect sir, you're beginning to bore the hell out of me".

"It's clusterfuck, sir".

Steamboy

"victims....aren't we all"-The Crow
"hey, I know you....but..you cant be you, you're dead, we killed you...there aint no comming back man...there aint no comming back..........."
once again from The Crow(paraphrased a bit)

CU Krestel

Noisybast

"'I feel like a little worm on a big fuckin' hook'. Well boy, your mom must be real proud a' you!"

"ARE WE HAVIN' FUN YET OR WHAT?"
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Mr C

Your mother ate my dog!

Not all of it.

The Enigmatic Dr X

I've seen the Exorcist thirty seven times and it gets funnier every single time I see it.
Lock up your spoons!

Misanthrope

"        "
Micheal Myers in Halloween.

"        "
Jason Vorhees in Friday The 13th part II.

"Yum."
The Cheif in one flew over the cuckoos nest.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Wils

Annal nathrakh, urth vas bethud, dokhjel djenve.

Wils