Main Menu

Has someone finally melted Judge Dredd's stony heart?

Started by Molch-R, 29 October, 2012, 02:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

a chosen rider

Love the body language in that picture. Just fantastic. :D
On Twitter @devilsfootsteps

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Pete Wells on 29 October, 2012, 07:18:49 PM
Some of the comments to that picture on Facebook are incredible! What awful times we live in...

Oh dear... I haven't looked at Facebook for about 6 months, and this rather vindicates my decision to stay away.

CrazyFoxMachine

Is it Ben Willsher?!

The shading on the leg looks like it's by Ben Willsher.

...just, like, sayin' like

something that's not about the FB comments...

NapalmKev

Some of the comments on the Facebook are a bit much, but the picture was bound to incite a lot of remarks; as indeed it was designed to do.

Facebook is shit and I only use it for 2000 ad, and various other 'fan' pages.
And for the record I did leave a comment on the picture and it wasn't derogatory in any way; more of a humorous question (comedy ain't my strongpoint)

Sorry to go off topic!!!

Cheers :)
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

SmallBlueThing

Had to go log on to read them- some people shouldnt be allowed to read the prog, theyre just not bright enough. It's just horrifying, the levels of stupidity on show.

SBT

Richmond Clements

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 29 October, 2012, 08:56:46 PM
Had to go log on to read them- some people shouldnt be allowed to read the prog, theyre just not bright enough. It's just horrifying, the levels of stupidity on show.

SBT

I have not read the posts and will not - but I endorse these remarks.

As for the rather brilliant picture- is it Teirnon (sp) whathisname what did Absalom?

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 29 October, 2012, 09:01:32 PM
As for the rather brilliant picture- is it Teirnon (sp) whathisname what did Absalom?

Nar that eagle's too damned small for the glorious Trevallion.

Molch-R

Richmond Clements

NapalmKev

"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

maryanddavid

Frank

Quote from: maryanddavid on 29 October, 2012, 09:40:40 PM
Dom Reardon or Ed Bagwell?

Dammit! Those were my guesses. Bagwell's more for the punk than the Dredd, the design of which is almost entirely different to his most recent Dredd work (1785). Love Bagwell's punks; their hairdos, glaikit expressions, and their anoraks. Hand coloured too, which doesn't fit Bagwell, and it's very different to what I remember of Kitsune's approach to painted art too.

Reardon, coloured by Doherty - hand cloured, instead of digital as he did on Ichabod? Nice to see that, despite Dredd's obvious passion, his truncheon remains at the 'Mull of Kintyre' angle acceptable to UK censors

Mikey

Ooh! Good call on Reardon! I thought earlier it had a touch of the McMahon's about it...

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Hawkmumbler

Yeah, alot of the facebook comments are appauling. I just quoted my initial reaction. Sheer terror.
Now I look at it, this could be amazingly terrible, or terribly amazing. I look forward either way.

I, Cosh

Just had a read of the Facebook stuff myself. Blimey, some people are even more mental than the loonies in the film threads here.

The colour's look a bit like that Yank that did one of the Mega City Masters covers but nothing else does really. I'll guess Carl Critchlow, although it's not liney enough, with someone else colouring in.
We never really die.