Main Menu

The shield?

Started by Proudhuff, 13 September, 2005, 02:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

I missed Saturday's Shield? What did Vic do? he was well huffy the week before ...

Lesser Huff
DDT did a job on me

Quirkafleeg

Well this is spoilerific as you might guess...

Vic confronted Shane... and they talked it out basically. This was after a lot of huffing and puffing and saying goodbye to people as he though Shane was gonna kill him. I think they are now gonna go after the fat bloke. (Shane now knows where the girls body is buried)

Asavada is becoming ever more of a nasty sick fucker, blackmailing his pro to give up here 'regular'

Dutch caught the coffee bandit!

Proudhuff

Thanks GW, I thought Vic was going right off the rails, I can rest easy til next week!!

Blissful Huff
DDT did a job on me

Quirkafleeg

Stuff I forgot:

Glen Close has moved into 'the hood' to show the cops are close to the community there.

Vic and his ex-mrs have had to pull out of the mass law suit because they wont their youngest kid to get in a trail for an experitmental treatment (they are both being run by the same company)

A load of anti-gang snitches were murdered and a school teacher was also killed when an ex-pupil slagged him off to her boyfriend (who was a gang member)
(I reckon that was a self-contained story but it might have fall-out in future episodes)

Oh and if you like The Shield... track down the Wire. It's brilliant.

robbycox

SPLOILER (ISH)

And did i pick up a bit of a hint of the cold shoulder from Dutch towards Vic's  wife when she came down the station (barn)?
Rob.

Satanist

I just thought that he was scared Vic would catch on and kick 7 shades out of him...or did I miss something and Vic already knows?
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

robbycox

Don't think Vic knows yet but i'm sure looking forward to him finding out!
Rob.

Quirkafleeg

>Don't think Vic knows yet but i'm sure looking forward to him finding out!

Oh yeah... that one's a grower

opaque

Although the way Dutch and his partner have been going this series is boring the hell out of me.

Mudcrab

"track down the Wire. It's brilliant."

He he, been waiting for someone to mention that, best cop show EVER!

With a main character called McNulty, how could it not be :o)

A'ight!
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Proudhuff

I thought Vic was going to hit the barn, kill  shane and Dutch and anyone who got in the way...

anyway as a luddite telly viewer I'll have to get a telly top box at sometime as I've heard about the wire, deadwood etc

oh and cartoons!

Huffy the happy
DDT did a job on me

Rob1971

The Wire may just be the best TV show ever. Everyone should be beaten with bricks and sticks and forced to watch it.

Rob