Main Menu

A different type of combi-subscription... (read on)

Started by matty_ae, 18 April, 2021, 10:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty_ae

i prefer to read the print versions of 2000ad and the Meg
i like getting them early and I decide which tpbs I'll buy. So now Megatropoils and Dreadnoughts are on my list.

But I haven't got the space to keep 52 progs and 13 megs a year.

I know Rebellion don't want to offer a combi Print & Digital subscription simultaneously, so how about this...
A physical subscription that offers you Digital versions at the end of the calendar year
So you read all year the physical copies and then in the full knowledge that at year end you will get Digital versions, you can either keep or share the physical copies.

No-one has enough room for 45 years worth of progs & megs. It's now more than a rooms worth. I would pay Physical + £2 extra a month for this option.

sheridan

Quote from: matty_ae on 18 April, 2021, 10:07:56 PM
No-one has enough room for 45 years worth of progs & megs. It's now more than a rooms worth.

Ummm...

I'd say about a wall's worth, including the annuals and specials.  I keep gaming spin-offs (roleplaying games and boardgames) on a shelf in another room :)

broodblik

matty_ae, send a message/email to subscriptions about your suggestion.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

wedgeski

I'd support just about any combi physical/digital subscripton they cared to offer.

IndigoPrime

Quote from: matty_ae on 18 April, 2021, 10:07:56 PMNo-one has enough room for 45 years worth of progs & megs.
*sheepishly looks at new shelving set-up in garage*

Yes.