Main Menu

STOP EVERYONE !! Disregard the wierdness post and read this instead !

Started by PeterWolf, 10 June, 2007, 02:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Jimbo

Peter, if I were you I'd draw a line under everything that's happened, put it down to a learning expierience and come back to the board as someone new - who doesn't feel the need clog up the board with threads about every little thing that happens to them, posts in moderation within the threads (no replying to your own posts, which is bloody annoying), and realises that sometimes, saying nothing is better than putting your foot in it.

We all liked you well enough in the beginning, I think it just suddenely got a bit much - every other thread seemed to have been started by you and every third post seemed to be one of yours.
@jamesfeistdraws

VampiraJen

or keep it all within one thread. or get a blog.

Peter Wolf

thanks for your post as we have never posted to each other before.          Things got a little out of hand.  I am the first to admit it and i am very honest about my tendencies.  I find myself hard work as well.    Its just that so many things where happening here and i was using the board to sound off as i was chained to the telephone and computer at home.  I became strangly addicted to posting. I just posted and thought what the hell.

Being compared to the messageboard sociopath was the shock i needed to snap out of it.

I   am back to myself now.        Business as usual.
                                              Many thanks       Peter.

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

WoD

TordelBack

I'm going to needlessly add my voice here (aka Trolling).  I have enjoyed Peter's uniquely nutty take on the world since he started posting (if only to watch Logan's blood-pressure soar), but I've just come back from a fortnight's (awesomethankyouverrymuchforasking) holiday to find the board completely swamped (even choked) with his threads.  I can certainly see why a sc*j*-hunt was sparked (pattern recognition software kicking in), although I really don't think this is the case this time (although I've been wrong twice before)

Addressing Peter directly:  You seem like a genuine guy, and you're certainly an entertaining read, but like other folk suggest, keep the personal stuff it to one thread: maybe create one called something like "The Mind of Wolfy Pete" in "Off-topic" and just post your off-topic stream-of-consciousness there.  I'd read it, but I might also be able to see a few other on-topic threads on the front page too...  Doesn't mean you can't contribute on other threads, or start on-topic ones.

No offense intended man, I do think you add positively to the mix here, just dial it back a bit, for all our sakes.

Bolt-01

What Tordelback said. A little can go a long way.

Bolt-01. Remembers posting way too much rubbish when I started here as well, all those years  ago

Roger Godpleton

At one point I was head of off-topic rubbishness here, and the memory haunts me to this day.

Just say "No".
To yourself.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!