Main Menu

About Dreddcon...

Started by SovietSam, 13 October, 2002, 11:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout

"Still think anyone in London (or thems that are coming up for the weekend) should meet up for fun & games & booze on the Friday night before hand."

You may come to regret that, young Oddboy...

Heh, heh, heh...

- Trout

Art

Still think anyone in London (or thems that are coming up for the weekend) should meet up for fun & games & booze on the Friday night before hand.

Is thata date for ShedCon then? I think it just might be...

Oddboy

Anyone wants to join us on the Friday (pub still to be chosen) think up 10 2000AD related questions & bring 'em with you
Better set your phaser to stun.

damnandblast

"Anyone wants to join us on the Friday (pub still to be chosen) think up 10 2000AD related questions & bring 'em with you"

Looking at the comments in this thread I suspect that "What's yours?" and "D'ya spill ma pint?" might be appropriate.

Nigel

Tiplodocus

Or "What the VUCK are you looking at?"

Why do we need questions?  Scared the conversation might lull or are we planning on accosting THARG?
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Oddboy

There'll be a quiz - with prizes.

SovietSam

This has got to be the best message ive ever posted!!

HEHE Tuflet

W. R. Logan

>There'll be a quiz - with prizes.

If someone is seriously going to do this im sure i can get some DVCD's to put in the prize draw.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

petemaskreplica

"However, I'd much prefer it is someone on the board would offer to get pished with me during/after the event."

I'll have one with you, your troutship.

Devons Daddy

so as i far as i can see its a group of sad comic fan boys,and a handful of girls, lots of artists and writers, some artwork, some talks, stalls etc all to do with the world of dredd,
who would wnat to spend good money on that?

ME, and i have no chance what  so ever to get there,sob,

to be honest it sounds like a superb way to spend a weekend,just thought was this where bison was commisoned last year? at the the hotel bar at about 2am? sounds likely to me.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Oddboy

There'll be a quiz - with prizes.
If someone is seriously going to do this im sure i can get some DVCD's to put in the prize draw.
La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

That'd be great Logan!  I'm donating a bottle of Champagne (that I got free myself last Christmas) for a prize & Arthur said he might have a spare bottle of something...

However - this Shedcon event will be a strictly irresponsible drinking session so NO U-A's NEED APPLY (we don't want to all get chucked out now, do we?)
Sorry if that's harsh, but you kids can get in free for the following day's events so I'm sure you can cope!

W. R. Logan

I'll see what I can scrounge.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

Trout

Pub plan good...

We will discuss this nearer the time. Well done to Pete for being the bravest boarder here, too.

- Trout

petemaskreplica

Trout

Prizes? Hmmm... Let me talk to my colleagues at Dundee's top comics publisher...

No promises, mind.

- Trout