Main Menu

Board paranoia

Started by Steamboy, 14 January, 2004, 03:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout

Hooray! I broke Noisybast!

- Trout

Valhalla

I feel that the term "kill"filing is little extreme.

I propose we change the name to "I cant hear a word you're saying as I'm not listening so don't even bother trying to get my attention or speaking louder as I won't hear it" -filing.

Val

Proudhuff

you we're before but....
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

sorry that should have been:

'you were before but no longer after posting this thread '

Parahandy Huff
DDT did a job on me

Queen Firey-Bou

kestralll oh kestrallllll, don't be paranoid, i think you'll find that the excessive thrill parasites which loiter in this department of cyberspace create a chaotic vortex of trust versus the unknown paradox, thus ones pyschological status is artificially ampilified & distorted into the aberation we know as PARANOIA. its okay this is perfectly normal until a few aeons pass the human synaptical activity evolves accurate empathic abilities for interacting with unknown, unseen strangers.

thrillpowerseeker

Who, Where or What is killfiling?..is that like the ignore user feature in yahoo messenger?

Dudley

Valhalla -

Really good idea!  If killfile-happy boarders had to go into the chatroom and type

/Icanthearawordyou'resayingasI'mnotlisteningsodon'tevenbothertryingtogetmyattentionorspeakinglouderasIwon'thearit keane

it might make them think twice...

Floyd-the-k

Krestel,
 The short answer to your question is, I haven`t killfiled you and I can`t see why anyone would.
  I sometimes wonder the same thing, but not for long.  I suppose if you post a lot on a topic on which you would expect someone to reply and they don`t say anything, you could infer that they had killfiled you. Even then it would be hard to be sure.

hoo roo,

Floyd

longmanshort

I did consider kilfilling that Eyebrows fool ...

But watching him make a tit of himself is quite addictive ...
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Steamboy

thankyou all for your kind words, I was just having a bad day yesterday with shit happening at this end and got jittery. I think I said befor i'm quite new at this and wasn't sure weather I'd offended anybody.  

CU Krestel

Dudley

I presume it would be bad for the paranoia if no-one responded to your last message?

...Dudley

Steamboy

thank fug they did, much better today.  Just knocking off now woohoo...

CU Krestel

Noisybast

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Oddboy

Yeah.

AND DON'T COME BACK!!
Better set your phaser to stun.

Krustabi

Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean I dont wait outside your house with a large sycthe at night...