Main Menu

Board paranoia

Started by Steamboy, 14 January, 2004, 03:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudley

Travelling with Australia with a scythe every night, Krusty?  That's, um, dedicated...

Krustabi

Most nights i wait outside your house Dudley...

Dudley

I know - haven't you noticed us using your scythe as a coatrack?

Many's the time I've stood at my window, mug of hot cocoa in my hand, gazing down at the bedraggled figure in an old clown suit, big scythe clutched in its trembling fingers, and thought "I really should invite him in..."

Krustabi

I can't get a lift anywhere at the moment, so i'm just going to go back to craling on the ceiling of my sister's room...

Woolly

You a fly, or something?

Krustabi

No, I am Voldo from Soul Calibur.

WoD

Or that scary baby from the cold-turkey scene in Trainspotting.

On a similar note, how can you tell if you had fillfiled anyone but then forgot about it?  Which I don't think I have, not intentionally anyway.

Queen Firey-Bou

aye, somewhere out there on the site is a bit which says whos on yur kill file list, but damned if i remember where i saw it...  

i don't need a lift i astral travel to crawl on all of your ceilings in a threatening & very bad moodily manner.

actually i have 'left me body' type experience a couple of times, once after childbirth... but thatssss another story.

Krustabi

I'm generally lazy, so regular ceiling crawling is beyond me. Oh by the way Bou, it's your turn tonight for the scythe treatment

Oddboy

I knew someone who actually spent the night of 31st December 1999 outside the house where the party was, sitting up a tree, with a sword, in order to protect us from the oncoming Apocalyptic Horsemen.

He came in about 1 AM to join us in the party, satisfied that we were all safe.

The moral of the story?
(1) Krusty: It's cold & lonely waiting out there, and people will think you strange. Especially when the Horsemen don't turn up.

(2) Bou: This is the sort of person that you're selling swords to.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Krustabi

"...people will think you strange..."
They do already...

Oddboy

Actually, there's something else you could learn from the tale... if you're going to wait outside all night, don't do it in the Winter.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Krustabi

I don't feel the cold...

Woolly

How do you know its cold then?

Wul-the-pedantic

WoD

'How do you know its cold then?'

Answer; Things that shouldn't start to wilt.