Main Menu

PJ Holden's A4

Started by pauljholden, 11 June, 2023, 11:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pauljholden

I've created a little micro 'zine of short nano fiction. It's called A4 because ... well, it all fits on one side of an A4 sheet. You can download it and print it out and fold it into its own little displayable mode, if you like.

www.pauljholden.com/a4

JohnW

I liked these very much, PJ. The opener, The Fire Sprite, won me.
But why so few pictures? You're the picture guy!
Anyway, it's short, sweet, and varied. More of the same, please.
And seeing as you did ask – there are typos on 5th line of 20/20 Vision ("... David could have...") and in the middle of What Awaits Us All ("... and they would [call?] him by whatever name...")
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

pauljholden

No room for more pictures. Otherwise I would. I literally squeezed as much as I could reasonably get! Thanks for the typo watch-will fix them for a new edition :(

pauljholden

Download now with amended typos! (same link!)

JohnW

I happen to have a limited-run first printing with the typos intact. Make me an offer.
And no – before you ask – the biotronic stickers are not included.
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

Barrington Boots

I really like this also. Great little bits of writing to fire the imagination.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

pauljholden

JohnW

Thank you, PJ.
Nice and short, so as not to tax my brain, and notes provided for when my brain still doesn't quite get it.
Keep 'em comin'.

The Legendary Shark

Very entertaining. If I have one minor niggle, maybe tighten up your punctuation a tad. Apart from that, great stuff!

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Colin YNWA

That's great, particularly fond of 'Red Planet'

pauljholden

WHAT? ANOTHER ISSUE? Apparently. This one is a smidge late (which is ironic giving I've mostly been sitting on it for a month - but it has been proofread, I think, which means almost certainly it's typo filled)

https://www.pauljholden.com/2023/08/21/a4-issue-two/

Barrington Boots

I really liked this one, possibly my favourite so far.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

pauljholden

Thank you BB, was wondering whether I'd run out of steam - so this is pleasing to hear!

Darren Stephens

https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

The Legendary Shark

Yes, these are good. They make the reader work, and I like that. Each storylet is a door which PJ opens, inviting us to step into larger worlds beyond. More, please!

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]