Main Menu

New from Hibernia, 'Fantastic Adventures'

Started by maryanddavid, 17 June, 2020, 10:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maryanddavid

james newell

Extremely enjoyed "Fantastic Adventures", great articles & interviews (never new Vanyo was 2 artists), loads of illustrations and well designed.

loved the Zarjaz reconstruction and unpublished Will Simpson art.

Well done David!

Dandontdare

Respect to whoever had the task of interviewing GFD, he's not exactly chatty is he? He's the Anti-Mills!

maryanddavid

Ha! Thanks DDD, delight to get the opportunity to talk to Gerry, there were more questions and follow ups but I got what I got and very happy to get it!  Cheers James, congrats and loving your work on Spacewarp!

And shameless plug, copies are getting very low  ;)  www.comicsy.co.uk/hibernia/

Trout

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 17 June, 2020, 01:20:50 PM
The only down I can see is you are using a known despot for an article editor.

'Never forget, the Trout is evil.'

And watching you closely.

maryanddavid

Final roll call for Fantastic Adventures, get a copy while you still can at comicsy.co.uk/hibernia/

Colin YNWA

Quote from: maryanddavid on 02 September, 2020, 09:46:22 AM
Final roll call for Fantastic Adventures, get a copy while you still can at comicsy.co.uk/hibernia/

Don't miss out folks its brilliant.

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

Thanks for reminding me- just ordered. I love Hibernia stuff. Sadly, I've not been able to pick up the last two (I think), but they are always welcome on my shelf. Anyone with an interest in comics needs to grab them.

SBT

Professor Bear

It was a really good read.  And fair play to David for somehow managing to get a word in edgeways in the Gerry Finlay-Day interview.

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

My copy of this arrived today, and while I haven't had a chance to do anything more than give it a quick perusal, it looks absolutely fantastic. I look forward to devouring it at the weekend. Thankyou David (and team) for continually putting out these amazing publications.

SBT