Main Menu

The names Biddy... J. Biddy

Started by Wils, 28 November, 2008, 12:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger Godpleton

Does anyone have Scojo's audition handy?
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Wils

Quote from: "Godpleton"Does anyone have Scojo's audition handy?

Mr Timson? Are you free? ;)

the shutdown man

You're at the precipice Tony, of an enormous crossroads.

Roger Godpleton

Is this really a big surprise though? He's been living in an irony-free bubble for years now.

KleenSlate

That is messed up. How can someone be so delusional? At the foot of the page it also reports that Akon and Jamie Foxx are interested in the role. What a total twat! I hate how people like Mr. Diddy hijack things for their own self gratification. Could he do an English accent? There are dozens of actors I would place higher on the list then bleedin P.Diddy to be the first black Bond. Colin Salmon would be my first choice anyday (he has bit parts, AVP and couple of Bond films but he'd be right for the character).

Just because there has been the first black president doesn't mean there now has to be the first black (insert role) just for the sake of it. If you are right for the role then thats that!

I know, let's have some lemonhead like Jason Statham play the first white Shaft! I mean whilst we are breaking down the barriers let's not limit ourselves here. Jeez.

johnnystress

In these enlightened times skin colour should not be an issue

nor should gender

i propose Beyonce for the role!

Tweak72

+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

DavidXBrunt

Pierce Brosnan nominated Colin Salmon for the role and, though I doubt it'll ever happen, he'd be great. I suspect he was just using the opportunity to big up a mate, which isn't the worst thing he could do.

TordelBack

Oh dear lord, it's not that he's black and American that's the problem, it's that it's he fecking Sean Prick-Diddler Coombes.

Roger Godpleton

Maybe we can have an Asian Bond as a way of paying reparations for casting some generic Efron-alike as Son Goku.