Main Menu

What famous person have people have compared your looks to?

Started by EddieHitler, 18 June, 2011, 03:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EddieHitler

I don't easily get upset but.......form the side somebody described me as looking like Alan Carr!!!! went home and sulked for the rest of the day!
Also have been told I look like Austin Powers!! and one of the Platts from Cornation Street, the one who became a nurse....whats his name?
I am now saving up for plastic surgery and being male and single I'm also thinking of a boob job as it's the only way these days I will be able to get my hands on a pair of knockers!

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

EddieHitler

SmallBlueThing

That irish bloke who played bullseye in the daredevil movie. By a girl who followed me around forbidden planet, while the movie was on release, asking me if i was him. Wouldnt take no for an answer. I may have been dressed somewhat similarly to the character, but i doubt the actor ever goes about dressed like that. That would be like finding one of those blokes dressed as darth vader giving out leaflets in the street, and finding out it was dave prowse.
Also various people from largely german industrial bands, none of whom ive ever heard of.
And, bizarrely, a bbc newsreader. A *black* bbc newsreader.

SBT

EddieHitler

SmallBlueThing

EddieHitler

I'll keep taking the ugly tablets then :'( I suppose as I get older I will have no looks to lose!  :D I might even improve?! nah.......

SmallBlueThing

My wife tells me that men only improve with age, and that the flaws we obsess about only make us more attractive. Though frankly, i think that's a cover to excuse her borderline necrophiliac cravings concerning the now very dead vincent price.
SBT

EddieHitler

I thought the ladies did not like men who hogged the mirror more than they do! Too much of a generalisation?

Do you think she would like a dead look alike Alan Carr?  :lol:

Mardroid

I remember a kid at school spotting me and saying to his mate (really loudly) "He looks like Dan Aykroyd."

I wasn't even sure who they were talking about. (I'd heard of the name. And I'd seen Ghostbusters, but I didn't put the name to the face then.) I know who they mean now, and... I really don't think I look much like him at all. We've both got quite fat faces and receding hairlines, but that's about it. And bear in mind I was around 17/18 at the time.

fresno bob

You know why the Professor never got laid on the island, don't you?

Albion

Someone, who must have been blind, once told me I look like Ricky Gervais.

My cousins six year old son said to me "Don't take this the wrong way but you look like.......James Bond." I have no idea why he said this.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Greg M.

The other day, one of my pupils told me I looked like Jai McDowall. I had no idea who that was and had to look him up for the sake of vanity (he won Britain's Got Talent.) In the past, kids have also compared me to Tom Green and Brendan Fraser. And once the Terminator, because I was wearing a leather jacket.

vzzbux

The missus forbade me to wear sun glasses when I first started seeing her,  She said I bore a resemblance to him.  At the time she fancied him big time.
Cant see it myself, my looks are far superior to him and I am a lot taller.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

strontium_dog_90

Midge Ure, circa the "Vienna" days. Better than being compared to Geldof, I suppose.