Main Menu

What famous person have people have compared your looks to?

Started by EddieHitler, 18 June, 2011, 03:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Emperor on 19 June, 2011, 09:43:35 PM
A homeless smackhead acquaintance of mine calls me Jesus, which can get a few odd looks from passersbys, when a homeless guy starts shouting "Jesus." I even had a photograph of me walking on water, now long lost naturally ;)

Good job your homeless smackhead friend isnt an alcoholic or you would forever be asked to turn water into wine.

I havent ever been compared to anyone famous.The only thing i have compared to as somehow i remind them of it is a Lion which is because of the hair.I understand this as i have a friend who looks very very similar to Alan Moore with the same hair and beard and everything yet at the same time somehow he reminds me of a Grizzly bear.

I always think Jimmy Carr looks like a younger Richard Nixon.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

TordelBack

Alternately Gerry Adams and Stewart Ainsworth (the Landscape guy off of Time Team - stretching the definition of famous, but still better than the Steward and Bailiff of the Manor of Northstead).

Radbacker

Back in the Long Hair and Goatee days my work and neices always called me Jesus, just lazy anyone with long brown hair and a beard seems to be called jesus.
When i cut my hair my ex said i looked just like Chris Cornell from Soundgarden, i personlly think she was just trying to make me feel better because she cut all me hair off.

CU Radbacker

vzzbux

At the moment I have a Charles Bronson(Serial Killer) vibe at the moment. It's a half inch crew cut with a stonking goatee. Well that's what I've been told. Googled said figure and that isn't even his image. ::)

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Mikey

To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

johnnystress

I used to get the Jesus thing too..can't imagine why

Satanist

Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

TordelBack

Quote from: The Satanist on 20 June, 2011, 01:31:35 PMNo I dont find it funny.

In a word: pleasure. It's like, my pleasure in other people's unfortunate resemblances.

Michaelvk

Tom Hanks once upon a time. Now I'm famous, so I look like me..  :D
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Mardroid

Quote from: House of Usher on 19 June, 2011, 09:39:46 PM
Kids in the street yelling stuff? Last summer I got "Oi, Shakespeare!"

Last Saturday I had a kid making faces at me through the bus window going "eehhh".* Hate to think how I look then to make him do that! To be fair, I was wearing a slightly silly looking blue baseball cap.

*What they used to politically incorrectly (and actually inaccurately) call the 'spazzy look'.

Michaelvk

Quote from: Mardroid on 20 June, 2011, 08:46:14 PM
Quote from: House of Usher on 19 June, 2011, 09:39:46 PM
Kids in the street yelling stuff? Last summer I got "Oi, Shakespeare!"

Last Saturday I had a kid making faces at me through the bus window going "eehhh".* Hate to think how I look then to make him do that! To be fair, I was wearing a slightly silly looking blue baseball cap.

*What they used to politically incorrectly (and actually inaccurately) call the 'spazzy look'.

The last time I remember getting that was while I was minding my own business at the Co-op in Newport Pagnell when I was 6-7 ish.. Ahhh happy times..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

I, Cosh

Whenever my hair gets to certain length, I'll get the odd Stephen Fry comment.
We never really die.

Misanthrope

Quote from: The Cosh on 20 June, 2011, 11:31:02 PM
Whenever my hair gets to certain length, I'll get the odd Stephen Fry comment.

Please tell me they do that "Nyer!" that he does in the Blackadder series.  :P
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

ming

Years back I had people convinced I was Ryan Giggs when out in Middlesbrough (don't ask).  When discussing 'who would play you in the film of your life?' the general consensus was Colin Firth (could be worse, I suppose). 

Out in Sheffield one night I was accosted by a young lady who demanded 'Are you famous?' to which I should have replied 'Why don't we discuss that over breakfast?' instead of 'Er, no'.

:|

radiator

When we were both a bit younger, John Simm (circa The Lakes) - but not so much these days.

Somewhat bizarrely, a few people I've met in my life swear blind that I look like Thom Yorke from Radiohead (again, more so when I was younger). Have never seen an iota of resemblance myself - and I don't have a lazy eye! I can remember a few years ago while I was living in France, an American girl chasing me down a street to tell me how much I looked like him.

More charitably, a few years ago - when I had longer hair (and was a fair bit skinnier) - I was told by several people that I looked like Adam Brody, who played Seth in The OC.

The fact that these people look nothing like each other probably tells you how much I look like each of them!