Main Menu

What famous person have people have compared your looks to?

Started by EddieHitler, 18 June, 2011, 03:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toni Scandella

Mine are  bizarre and none of them look alike! I've been told I look like:

Terry Hall
John Foxx
Marc Almond
Gary Numan
Gary Neville
Morrissey
Brian Molko

The Almond / Numan / Molko comparisons were probably just because of the black hair / clothes and eyeliner I used to constantly wear, the Terry Hall and Gary Neville... well, I actually probably do look a bit like a cross between them.

Something Fishy

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 24 June, 2011, 04:47:15 PM
Wasn't there a web-site taht did this? If you downloaded a picture it would scan your features and it's programme would work out who you looked like to the nearest decimal point?

yep, it likened me to Michael Jackson and Wynona Ryder.

Highly accurate stuff  :lol:

O Lucky Stevie!

Quote from: johnnystress on 24 June, 2011, 04:55:23 PM
there is! I can't remember the address though

Seriously? A beautiful lady friend* of Stevie's would SO go your dad!

*who had the good fortune to be named after Dan Dare's spaceship but the bad manners to decline Stevie's immediate proposal of marriage upon learning that.
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

TordelBack

Quote from: O Lucky Stevie! on 02 July, 2011, 05:45:24 AM
*who had the good fortune to be named after Dan Dare's spaceship ...

Most beautiful spaceship ever committed to paper, and of course named in her turn for Spaceman 1st Class Digby's own Aunt.  Maybe your reluctant intended was that very aunt? 

O Lucky Stevie!

Possibly TB.

She'll definitely see the error of her ways when Stevie hitches up with a fine young filly half her age named Blitzspear.
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Wils

Emo Phillips
Eric Martin from Mr Big
Miles Cunt from the Wonderstuff
Howard Moon
and for reasons known only to David Brunt... Snoop Dogg

Hoagy

One of the best comments/put downs/back-handed compliment//insult was being told by an old acquaintance,
"What happened to you man! You used to look like Damien Albarn and now you just look... Like a gorilla!" I found it funny because I don't think he meant it in the context  I thought it.   
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract