Main Menu

Blade 2

Started by kertap, 08 April, 2002, 08:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kertap

Has any one here seen blade 2? Two of the vampires in the bloodpack, Priest and Asad, well they reminded me a lot of sinister and dexter. There look did. They didn't really act like them.

Just wanted to say that.

Mudcrab

Ah, the long haired Irish/Scottish accented one. Can't remember the other one but I can see what you mean. Splendid film!
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Last of the V8's

....and did you spot Durham Red?

Mk13

Er, which of the couple of dozen Durham lookie-likeys did you mean?

And was Asad the one played by the Cat from Red Dwarf?

Was a truly excellent movie - everything an action horror movie should be. Nice ending too - Del Toro didn't cop out and let the heroine live

Mk13

Er, which of the couple of dozen Durham lookie-likeys did you mean?

And was Asad the one played by the Cat from Red Dwarf?

Was a truly excellent movie - everything an action horror movie should be. Nice ending too - Del Toro didn't cop out and let the heroine live.

Mk13

Sorry, posted above before I had a chance to add spoiler warning, owing to pressing Ctrl instead of Shift.

Mudcrab

Yeah, it was the cat. Danny John-Jules or something like that.
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

paulvonscott

I thought Danny John-Jules and that bloke from Bros both did a marvellous job.  Wot a revelation.

Fortunately I didn't notice any Sin/Dex resemblance or I might not have enjoyed it as much.

Not sure I could watch it again, but enjoyed the experience.

Mudcrab

Yeah, bit of a career boost really after being in Bros!! I take back all former abuse (about Bros), he made a fantastic whatever-its-called.
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

2000AD Online

Sorry, Blade II was a major disappointment after the excellent original. However, Luke Goss was fantastic, although I have my suspicions he might have been dubbed.

I hope not.

'There's a bat among the pigeons. . .'

Mk13

>I have my suspicions he might have been dubbed.

Nope, that sounds like his real voice to me. I have to say I like both films equally. The first one hung together better, but the action was stunning in the second, and I loved the way the vampires turned into smouldering embers - some of the best CGI I've seen.

O Lucky Stevie!

>Luke Goss was fantastic, although I have my suspicions he might have been dubbed.

which, in the film or on the records, mrwhit?

i've wet my knickers?
steven l'enfant terrible
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

2000AD Online

Many a true word said in jest. . .