Main Menu

2012 Advent Calendar COMMENTS thread.

Started by Pete Wells, 01 December, 2012, 12:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buttonman

I put my bit of toilet to bed tonight so I can switch with anyone due before the 11th if it helps.

LARF

If your serious Stephen I could do with an extra day on mine, I'm due in tomorrow if you're up for it?

Buttonman

I'm always serious Larf  :P

Yeah I'll take tomorrow (3rd) leaving you with my slot (11th) - cool beans?

David Broughton

Happy Birthday Shoalin, nice sketch.  Especially little details like the chain.
Thanks to everyone for their nice comments. It makes the hard work and effort worth while.

Can't wait to see Buttonmans contribution.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

BUttonman has set the bar pretty high with that one. No doubt that first pic will be making an appearance in TMO's own 'Wot I Ate on My Holidays' blog.
You may quote me on that.

COMMANDO FORCES

The insanity continues, as Buttonman unleashes his meeting with Tharg in the bowels of the BEAST upon the world! Glad to see old Green Bonce Pissed himself :lol: (I know Pete and Rob said that my missus must be very understanding (I think that was the word they used), when they met her at Thought Bubble but I feel for your good lady having to do the photos for this)

As for megabus, keep this up my good man. Superb stuff :thumbsup:

shaolin_monkey, nice chin and great linkage ;)

Buttonman

Wait no longer Megabus! Your fantasic entries will only benefit from being seen in tandem with my nonsense!

John, with a knowing and resigned sigh Irene welcomed our alien visitor with open arms.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Genius, Buttonman. Simple genius.

And proof you don't have to have any discernable talent in order to participate here.
Lock up your spoons!

WhitBloke

Buttonman - Oh, delightful.  Such a magnificent thrill to see the candid and all-too realistic meeting of two such icons.  If you had a budget, sir, you'd be dangerous.  :) 
So this is der place then, Johnny?

LARF

The scary part of your entry BM is that your wife took the pictures...

Mike Carroll

More cracking stuff!

As mentioned on the sign-up thread, my entry is due on the eighth but it's done now so if anyone needs an extra day and wants to swap, let me know.

-- Mike

Dash Decent

I think the Dictators of Zarg have tricked Buttonman... surely "Tharg's" chin trangle is upside down? : D

Great work all round everybody!  Happy Birthday Shaolin Monkey!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

NeilFord

Top alien pish stain use there, most evocative.

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Well done, Buttonman. I'm still unsure if that was insanity or genius, maybe even a bit of both.
Another top page, Megabus.

von Boom

Great job Buttonman. It really made me laugh (I got some strange looks at work).

Another great page megabus. I like how the story is progressing.