Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Tankie

That looks cool, reminds me of the Whittlesey Straw Bear Festival that we have out here in the East Anglian Fens each year.

JayzusB.Christ

That looks like fun too!  Also nice to see it takes place in mid-January, brightening up by far the shittest time of the whole year. Wonder if that's where my mate got the idea for the conical straw masks?
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Something Fishy

Something Fishy

The little fishy passed his driving test on his second attempt.

So glad he chose that for his 17th birthday last year, it's so incredibly helpful down here in the wilds of Cornwall where public transport barely exists.

Old Tankie

Something Fishy

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Something Fishy

The Legendary Shark

What a lovely day I've had today.

First, I get a great little easy job at work - lots of sitting around in the sunshine waiting to be loaded/unloaded and clear roads all the way.

When I got back to the yard the boss comes to me and says, "You know, we're very happy with you," I brace myself for the inevitable "but." But there isn't a but, there's an and. "And we'd like to ask if you'd be willing to be put through a test to drive bigger waggons." Damn right, I would.

I call at the shops on my way home and find that I'm just in time to snaffle some of my favourite in-store baked cookies for 10p a bag - that's 2p each!

Back on the camp-site and my landlady has bought me a VanShef mini-oven to say thanks for all the bits and pieces of help I chip in here and there.

As if that wasn't enough, I get to my door and find the latest packet of thrill-power waiting for me from the ever so kind Forum Fairy Godfather.

I should really check the R.I.P. thread to see if my name's been posted there!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Grugz

'cos my lass got the day off school for elections and we went to blackpool zoo and the elephant came right up to us for a good look...love elephants...and oranutans. and it only cost us £2.54 for two adults and thelass (thank you Tesco vouchers)  ace day!
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

TordelBack

Just great to read those posts Fishy, Taryn, Shark and Mogz.  Ye've all had your share of tribulations, and it's ace to see the pendulum swing the other way. I loves this thread, so I does.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Grugz

aye,cheers tordels and forgot to say nice one to taryn..
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Banners

Heh — excellent stuff. Nice to read the above. Good on you all :-)

Something Fishy

Great stuff sharky.

Nice one grugz.

Thanks Tordels.