Ghost Mc
Flip-r Mk2
Fungus
Dog Deever
Butt'man
P'Huff
Dode C

Double figures!

and oor own Monty Nero has made the guest list, while The Mighty Whittle is the first of the Library Scum to fall  :'(

A glorious headcount that those Souther softies can only dream about!
But that's before the inevitable one-by-one drop outs.

The Northern England contingent may be pathetically small, but at least we're upfront from the start  - the Southers have the numbers, the Scots are all talk and nae troosers!

Satanist

:P

The Floor plan is now on the official site so even though theres no list of exhibitors as yet you should be able to get an idea of whos there and where.

Hype rising!

Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Tiplodocus

I do love that GIF. I must get a copy of it one time.

I proudly acknowledge the fact that, come the day of the actual Con, there will be a lone boarder from Scotland wandering around the Royal Concert Hall cursing the complete lack of other squaxx. 

It's almost traditional now.

We get extra points if it's a guest-Droid like Colin or Grennie.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

Quote from: Satanist on 09 June, 2016, 10:59:34 AM
The Floor plan is now on the official site so even though theres no list of exhibitors as yet you should be able to get an idea of whos there and where.

No Bars marked on that layout  :o there seems to be lists of exhibitors now, the big coloured blocks in the middle...
DDT did a job on me

Satanist

I meant that its not listed on Exhibitors tab but you can see them on the map!

Pfft you try and help some folk and all you get is cheek and nonsense mutter, grumble, etc. :lol:

WOAH NO BAR!!FFS

Proudhuff

you'll get the back of my hand young whippersnapper ... you try and point out the bleeding obvious and anyway  ;) ... Will we have to take carry-oots into the hall?
DDT did a job on me

Fungus

At least carrying a chinking/clinking bag around for hours can be explained as "some highly collectable ceramic action dollies figures, don't-you-know!"

Really, no bar ?!

Satanist

Cameron Stewart, Hannah Berry and Dan Berry now added as guests.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Aye, but what about the gruddam bar?
Lock up your spoons!

The Enigmatic Dr X

Huzzah! I shall now drop out.

I've just realised that I have foolishly booked my family holiday for the same weekend as the con.

Lock up your spoons!

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm looking forward to seeing this magnificent but still nowhere near the Southern Contingent record, dwindle away until it's closer to the normal turnout  :lol: :lol:  :lol: :lol:

Tiplodocus

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 14 June, 2016, 08:10:47 AM
I've just realised that I have foolishly booked my family holiday for the same weekend as the con.

I was close - we leave on the Monday after. Phew!
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Satanist

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 14 June, 2016, 12:26:35 PM
Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 14 June, 2016, 08:10:47 AM

I was close - we leave on the Monday after. Phew!

Yeah my weekends are all booked solid for July but I have triple checked this. I am however gonna try and not spend that much this year. Beer excluded  :lol:

I, Cosh

Quote from: Satanist on 09 June, 2016, 02:58:13 PM
I meant that its not listed on Exhibitors tab but you can see them on the map!

Pfft you try and help some folk and all you get is cheek and nonsense mutter, grumble, etc. :lol:

WOAH NO BAR!!FFS
Don't see what the problem is. You're only a 30 second walk from The Iron Horse.

When I was getting the bus to Edinburgh every morning, I thought about starting a photography project where I took a picture of the people who were drinking in The Iron Horse at 8am each morning. In the end I decided against it because there was very little change from day to day and I'd've got my face smashed in by the end of the first week.
We never really die.