Main Menu

WATCHMEN DISPUTE RESOLVED

Started by JOE SOAP, 16 January, 2009, 07:17:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake

Unsurprising -- but still great news.

Colin YNWA

Yeah it was doubtful anybody really wanted the film to be stopped. But it is good news that its now got the all clear.

Can't wait. I think its probably the only comic book movie ever that my wife is as, if not more, keen to see!

(Well until they do an animated Bone)

JOE SOAP

New stuff and soundtrack soundclips on the Watchmen film site. It sounds like a deconstructed 80's soundtrack with bits of Blade Runner etc.

//http://watchmenmovie.warnerbros.com/

Dandontdare

Quote from: "ctaylor"(Well until they do an animated Bone)

Either this is a comic I'm unfamiliar with, or your wife's into some ...odd...movies!

Peter Wolf

Exactly as i said.Fox gets a percentage.Unsurprising.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

JOE SOAP

Quote from: "peterwolf"Exactly as i said.Fox gets a percentage.Unsurprising.

well that's what they were looking for cos that's all they were entitled to.

TheEdge

its going to be shit.

I've just seen the watchmen lego toys its merchandise, merchandise, merhcandise time.
"Save Trees, Eat Beavers"
"Animal Rights: Animals have the right to be tasty"

judda fett

Quote from: "garageman"New stuff and soundtrack soundclips on the Watchmen film site. It sounds like a deconstructed 80's soundtrack with bits of Blade Runner etc.

//http://watchmenmovie.warnerbros.com/

I wonder if it'll use that old PWEI song "Watchman, you saved us all"... Same as they shoulda used 'I Am The Law' on that other film...

radiator

QuoteNew stuff and soundtrack soundclips on the Watchmen film site. It sounds like a deconstructed 80's soundtrack with bits of Blade Runner etc.

Any Devo on there?

TordelBack

Roger Godpleton

Quote from: "TheEdge"its going to be shit.

I've just seen the watchmen lego toys its merchandise, merchandise, merhcandise time.

So what, merch makes it shit? Lego is just par for the course these days, we'll prolly get Jenna Jameson Lego sooner or later.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

radiator

The Watchmen Lego is custom - it's not an official product.

Proudhuff

Resolved to Mr Moore's satisfaction?
DDT did a job on me

radiator