Main Menu

SEPTEMBER ART COMP - GERRY FINLEY-DAY

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 September, 2013, 12:44:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albion

Rogue Trooper and the Fiends of the Eastern Front.

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Neil McClements

BenWilsonham

Hi Guys!

This is my Rogue Trooper piece hope you guys like it!

CrazyFoxMachine

Awesome Troopers everyone :D Absolutely bowled over by this VERY SUDDEN glut of amazing entries.

Keep them pictures coming - although remember GFD wasn't all about the GI ;)

TordelBack

Many of these Rogue entries are so good that they almost make me believe there's life in the old clone yet.  Who wouldn't want to see some of these styles gracing the Prog?

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 10 September, 2013, 06:54:19 AM
Keep them pictures coming - although remember GFD wasn't all about the GI ;)

I'm already kicking myself that I didn't do a Fiends entry.  :(
@jamesfeistdraws

CLOUDMAN

At first I was a little disheartened to see someone else with a Rogue Trooper VS Fiends piccy but now that others are doing it I don't feel so bad. Onwards I go...  :D

Absolutely stellar stuff so far by the way lads!

GrudgeJohnDeed

Tiplodocus

Great stuff all.

I. Wish. I. Could. Draw.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

GrudgeJohnDeed

things get norty down on nu-earth!

i did post a blown up version but it takes too long to load here

Time Waster

Bhuna

Loving this months entries and the Rogue Troopers too guys. But lets see more VC's, Blackhawk, Harry 20, and more fiends!

I was going to enter this month and had a great idea, but time is the essence as they say, and I just don't have any at the moment.  :(
twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

SuperSurfer

Really like the last few Rogues. It is so tempting to go for a Rogue as well but might have to change course and go for something else.

Simon Beigh

So I'm going to buck the trend a bit here. Firstly, because I'm not doing Rogue - I've gone for the finest Finley-Day creation to grace the Prog... Harry 20! Secondly, because I haven't drawn anything in probably 25-30 years - so - with a bit of encouragement from Skullmo - I thought "Why not pick up a pencil and give it a go".

So I found a pencil I got from a conference, a rubber shaped like a star from my son's art box and a bit of paper that Paul Marshall wrapped some art he sent me in (hence the big ink stain in the top-left hand corner!) and about 10 hours later produced this... I keep tinkering with it, so am forcing myself to stop by posting it now. Sorry it's a crap photo - it's a bit dark down our way :)