Main Menu

The Walking Dead - Season 4 - Spoilers again!

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 20 July, 2013, 02:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BPP

Thought it was great. The dropping scene was immense and the water = doom is a particularly good development from the comic.

Plus I hope Carl's infanticide tendencies return.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: locustsofdeath! on 14 October, 2013, 08:41:10 PM
I thought it sucked that Octavia from Rome, who remains gorgeous even when all moss-covered and bruised-faced, half-dead looking and one-step-from-walker [spoiler]died so quickly[/spoiler]. What a wasted potential storyline. I thought maybe [spoiler]she was a cannibal who ate an infected person and was slowly turning into a zombie[/spoiler]. Okay first episode, enjoyable at least in that we've now got a lot of zombie fodder for future episodes in all these new bland characters we've been introduced to.

I wondered who she was and what she did to get that way, even after watching this episode three times.

BPP

Surely she's just a device for the 'you don't come back / you come back' line for rick. She's him at the mid-point of last season.. stark raving mad and wandering around semi-senseless because of what they had to do and what they have been through. She's lost her significant other, she's wandering around alone and talking to someone who isn't there anymore and she's broken all societal rules that comforted her to survive but can't live with it.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Fragminion

I do have to wander how big of a percentage of the walkers outside the prison are attracted by the racket that Daryl's motorcycle creates?

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: Fragminion on 15 October, 2013, 02:02:50 AM
I do have to wander how big of a percentage of the walkers outside the prison are attracted by the racket that Daryl's motorcycle creates?

He really needs a silencer for his motorcycle  :P

COMMANDO FORCES

Some nice deaths in the second episode and one looked like it may have taken some inspiration from Ma-Ma.

Link Prime

Jo-L

Best episode in a while, though it's pretty obvious how some of the characters are brought on as cannon zombie fodder.

Proteus4

just watched eps 2 and 3 and it seems to be suffering from the same thing as all the other seasons - crazy hectic exciting episode followed by boring meandering episode.  i just like to see zombies getting whacked and humes getting their throats munched.  I'm a simple man with simple pleasures.  But episode 2 was great.

And where is the guv'nor! bring back old one eye, i say.

Dave
My opinion is not to be trusted: I think Last Action Hero is AWESOME. And What Women Want.

COMMANDO FORCES

That episode was action packed with zombie killing, close quarter combat, loss and a final scene that will make some people extremely happy!

Rog69

That was a great episode  :D.

[spoiler]After seeing how the fence went down so easily this week, I'm wondering if they are building up to something involving that huge herd we saw a couple of episodes back. [/spoiler]

Ghastly McNasty

After 2 dull ones the most recent episode was really good and incredibly tense. Even though they're all safe inside the prison they managed to bring the zombie threat inside and it felt like a proper zombie movie. Ace.

Link Prime

Great Herschel episode.

Was disappointed by the reveal that [spoiler]The Governor was hanging around the prison like a 2-bit scrote casing a sweet shop[/spoiler].
I want a "Kill them all" return- in a tank!

Proteus4

Episode 6 live bait - [spoiler]yay. The governor is back. But this is almost too much of a good thing - a whole episode?  Anyway, I loved what they did in this. It sets up the idea that he's only a crazy sadistic bastard when there's something to fight for/protect and now that he has a surrogate family he could be quite lethal.[/spoiler]

Dave
My opinion is not to be trusted: I think Last Action Hero is AWESOME. And What Women Want.