Main Menu

National Trout week.

Started by karne, 05 May, 2003, 08:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karne

I'm reposting this due to a fantastic piece of timing in which the site clock was adjusted as I posted the original of this, leading to a rather confusing situation where replies appeared before the original message. It's probably best to ignore the others, in fact it's probably best to ignore all my posts.

Yes it's Trout week all this week on your super soar-away site. In an effort to prevent his Troutship from murdering us all because his prog failed to arrive on time it has been officially declared a celebration of all things Trouty.  

Starting today King Troutman invites you all, under pain of death, to take part in the celebration of his fishtastic and long spanning rule of the 2K online site.

All week long there will be a number of fish related threads and activities on the board, provided by yourselves for the entertainment of the water dwelling despot. Join in the fun as you remember the heavy penalties for anyone refusing to.

Boarders are expected to change their name to a suitably fishy or oceanic pun on their original one and anyone found not doing so will be drowned by a gang of happy smiling children.

On behalf of his Majesty King Troutman,

Karp.

Oddboy

Better set your phaser to stun.

WoD

Today, in respect of the NTW, I have a small guppy stapled to my lapel.  Don't worry, it's not dead, just resting.

Something Fishy

Seems quite fitting that myself the fish regent should have a birthday in this , the week in which we honour the great Trout.

A royal birthday in a royal week.

Oddboy

Better set your phaser to stun.

Something Fishy

Well thanks Oddboy.

A royal birthday in a royal week.

Trout

"A royal birthday in a royal week."

It's mine too, on Saturday, but I shall be abandoning the board the day before for a fortnight off.

(Bou, everyone's in charge but you... :-))

- Trout

petemaskreplica

oh, you have so made a fatal error there..... ;)
BWAAAAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Queen Firey-Bou

heh heh heh....... soooooo petey you busy  this month? fancy a bit of regal rulery with me?

petemaskreplica

Something Fishy

Happy birthday for sat and have a great holiday.

Trout

Cheers, turncoat scum!

- Trout

Queen Firey-Bou

now i'm getting confused with all these imminant birthday announcements, so its happy birthday next week , this week & the other week to all those with birthdays ?
yes have i got that right?
oh & have a nice holiday grumpy King Troutman, i could always pop down from my northern kingdoms & house sit the south for you if you like....?

Something Fishy

Not a turncoat, still fully respect your rule over your lands i just felt it was time that my bond with mine was formalised.

Trout

That's right, Bou. I'm really going to let you into my house...

Fishy, all lands are mine. Your claim has no foundation.
You're a silly bugger.

- Trout