Main Menu

Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Over-Hyped Movie

Started by Dudley, 23 October, 2005, 06:28:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudcrab

I thought it was great. Wasn't expecting much really and I was honestly surprised when the surprise came, which I know, shouldn't have really been a surprise but I enjoyed pretending to be younger for a while.

One film which I was disappointed with was The Machinist. The best thing about it is "ooh, hasn't Mr Bale lost lots of weight" and that's the most impressive thing about it. Very predictable really. It's ok if you haven't seen several other similar films before.
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Satanist

Doug - I got a laugh out the Machinest. Youre supposed to be shocked at him but when you see what he weighs my mrs turned round and said "Hes the same weight as you!"

Skinny-wraithlike-malnourished satanist.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

LARF

In my best partridge review:

In a current malaise of turdlike actioners, xenophobic zeros and pixelated homages Wallace and Gromit stand out like thumbs dipped in warm cheese - delicious.

Dudly - did you have your blinkers on or did you go as 'grumpy dad' intending not to like anything shown you.

W&G was wonderful!

Adrian Bamforth

Such is the effect of this film I witnesses a group of kids jumping up and down excitedly in the supermarket as they discovered real Wensleydale in the cheese aisle.

ADE