Main Menu

Suggestion

Started by Vulf, 11 November, 2014, 07:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 12 November, 2014, 05:03:46 PM
I read my prog to escape from a world of smartphones and tablets and zeigeisty wank I don't understand.

Tomorrow's comic today, everybody! 

(Me too).

radiator

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 12 November, 2014, 05:03:46 PM
I read my prog to escape from a world of smartphones and tablets and zeigeisty wank I don't understand.

Yeah, the ability to carry around a handheld device that is effectively a pocket-sized camera/camcorder/dictaphone/torch/TV/MP3 Player/games console/word processor/calculator/personal organiser/artwork application/photo album/photo editor/phone/videophone/fax machine/email client/notebook/calendar/encyclopaedia/dictionary/thesaurus/detailed map of the entire world/credit card and a million other things all in one, and that can store your entire comic/book/movie/TV/music collection inside it is well shit, isn't it? Isn't modern technology terrible!

hippynumber1

Dark Jimbo

Hey, of course I can see the appeal - but I've never had a tablet and my mobile is from 2003, so it's not really a world I'm a part of. Is it any wonder I get sick to the back teeth of hearing day in and day out about apps and trending and QT codes and all these buzzwords I only half understand?
@jamesfeistdraws

SuperSurfer

I'm still hurting over barcodes on the covers and you want QR codes?

I do wish they would put those more of those mini Walter the Wobots (or was it X-Wing Fighters? Or both?) in Dredd strips. They were great.

(Not really to all of the above.)

The Legendary Shark

"YOU AGAIN!"*
"CURSE YOU, DARE!"
ZAP ZAP ZAP POW!!!
AAARGH!
*SEE PROG XXX
Simples.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]