Main Menu

2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graff Vynda K

Simon Beigh

Quote from: Graff Vynda K on 27 August, 2013, 08:53:47 PM
De-lurking now...

Since I was able to score one of my all-time favourite Cam Kennedy Dredd pages through lurking in this thread, I promised myself that when I finally had the artwork in my sweaty hands, I would reveal myself in all my glory to the 2oooAD Boarders.

So here I am. No photobucket (other online photosharing sites are available) yet, so you'll have to with a simple link to my CAF.

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1040388

Aaaaah - it's you Mr H - hello chap! Glad you came out to play... Lovely dps  :)

Link Prime

Quote from: Greg M. on 27 August, 2013, 06:15:45 PM
I have gazed upon your Rex, Link, and I deem it good. Your salvo has struck home. Do you have a CAF site yet?

Very well, the war will continue. And we shan't allow Simeon to become part of our Marshallcide pact (even though he could be used as a convenient distraction / patsy now that PM 'trusts' him).

Regarding CAF, yeah I keep meaning to get one of those cool wand scanners Mark mentioned a while back.
Until then, please enjoy the shoddy low res pics I keep posting (and probably lazily always will)

opaque

Very sharp artwork and an amazing story :)
Welcome!

Sideshow Bob

Yes, Very nice indeed !!
Welcome, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.... :D

Cheers
" This is absolutely NO PLACE for a lover of Food, Fine Wine and the Librettos of RODGERS and HAMMERSTEIN "......Devlin Waugh.

My Comic Art Fans Gallery :  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=91890

Graff Vynda K

Quote from: opaque on 27 August, 2013, 10:44:58 PM
Very sharp artwork and an amazing story :)

Well, I had some help from Ming...

Simon Beigh

Quote from: Link Prime on 27 August, 2013, 09:55:15 PM
I have gazed upon your Rex, Link, and I deem it good. Your salvo has struck home.

Very well, the war will continue. And we shan't allow Simeon to become part of our Marshallcide pact (even though he could be used as a convenient distraction / patsy now that PM 'trusts' him).

That's bloody charming that is! :D

Dunk!

De-lurking now...

You have some seriously lovely pieces in your collection.

And you're on my "If I ever sell my Halo pages" first contact list. :)

Dunk!
"Trust we"

Fatboydale

De-lurking now...

Since I was able to score one of my all-time favourite Cam Kennedy Dredd pages through lurking in this thread, I promised myself that when I finally had the artwork in my sweaty hands, I would reveal myself in all my glory to the 2oooAD Boarders.

So here I am. No photobucket (other online photosharing sites are available) yet, so you'll have to with a simple link to my CAF.

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1040388

Welcome Ben , one less Lurker , i know there are others .... do the right thing and show us your stuff ....!!!

Quote from: SimeonB on 28 August, 2013, 09:51:20 AM
Quote from: Link Prime on 27 August, 2013, 09:55:15 PM
I have gazed upon your Rex, Link, and I deem it good. Your salvo has struck home.

That's bloody charming that is! :D
Do worry i shall dig something old and rare out by Marshall for you Simeon...  :D

Colin YNWA

Well just plain wow.

While there is plenty, PLENTY to admire about your 2000ad pages, I mean that Ron Smith Blood of Satanus cover is a stone cold classic I have to say for me possibly the standout piece is that page from Hate. Such a fantastic Pete Bagge page.

One day, one dim and distant day I will own one of those, so I swear to you all. One day!

Simon Beigh

So the postman came knocking today and I get to tick another Day of Chaos artist off my list - the fabulous Colin MacNeil. And as a bonus, he is a bloody nice bloke to deal with.

So - here's my page. And all I can say about it is BDAM!!! PTOW!!! Morits gets it right in the boat race, but the it's Judge Fire blasting away from a snow plough fitted with canons! Or something like that!

Spikes

Super page, Simeon, and congrats on ticking off another DoC name!

And Colin is a star, isnt he. Think my DoC page is still one of my fave purchases.

Greg M.

I really like the look of Colin's most recent art - it'd probably take an artist to explain precisely how he's tweaked his style (thicker lines? Chunkier-looking, more stylised figures?) but it comes off as extremely assured, bold and confident.

opaque

Look at his original painted art for Devlin Waugh and you see just how good his work is.