Main Menu

Quick question about Canon Fodder GN

Started by the shutdown man, 30 October, 2008, 09:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor

Quote from: "Grant Goggans"Also, we need Monarch's powerful lobbying powers put to better use, like Stainless Steel Rat or Daily Star Dredds.

Or Brigand Doom!!!
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

The Monarch

Even I have limits

(Accountant yorga vampire anyone brrrrr)

Emperor

Quote from: "The monarch"Even I have limits

(Accountant yorga vampire anyone brrrrr)

That is what would make the campaigning such a challenge  ;)
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

TordelBack

Reprint Dry Run!

Actually, scratch that:  reprint Dry Run with new dialogue and captions that actually make sense.

Ditto Junker.

The Monarch

Anything fleishcher did should be struck from tooth history

saying that there was nice artwork on junker

ah I getcha.....

Van Dom

For some reason I remember enjoying Junker. Am I mad? It did have really nice John Ridgeway art which surely redeems it somewhat, if the story was that bad?

Im with the guy in the Dreddlines this month who suggested Shadows - absolutely.

What was that one about the eco-policeman and the big plant? Trask or Trash or something? Was that a bit shit?
And then theres Dead Meat.....they were alright...werent they???
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

IndigoPrime

Quote from: "Van Dom"And then theres Dead Meat.....they were alright...werent they???
No. Dead Meat was dreadful. And Junker was terrible as well—full of clichés and dull scripting, and even Ridgeway seemed pretty bored with the whole thing. Shadows was OK, though, if somewhat unremarkable.

I, Cosh

Quote from: "radiator"I'm pretty certain it will just be book 1 - remember that the Meg GNs are limited to 64 pages. They'll probably bulk it out with either some Weston or Millar shorts.
You are correct.
We never really die.

The Monarch