Main Menu

Judge badge quandary solved - twice!

Started by Trout, 29 June, 2004, 04:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thread Zero

I wonder if 'Judge Wanker' will ever be published, eh Logan?

Of course, the composer of the music for Buffy the Vampire Slayer' was called 'Thomas Wanker'.

Trout

There's an entire episode of Mork and Mindy where their landlord is called Mr Wanker.

Which simply can't be a coincidence.

He really is a wanker.

- Trout

JamieB

Warning: Americans more-or-less understand the word "wanker", though this may be a recent development.

Used in its proper sense in BUFFY and ANGEL, for two.

J-Bo-1

Matt Timson

By that amazingly british sounding cock-er-knee bloke, 'Spoike'.

"Ow!  That bladdy hurt, you wanker!"

;)
Pffft...

JamieB

His English accent's actually quite impressive once you've heard his *real* accent - "Dudes! Like, totally, there's Buffy on the WB! Yo! Awesome!" etc.

J-Bo-DUDE!-1

Byron Virgo

Don't try your flimsy excuses with us, Mr. Boardman.

They said the same thing about Dick Van Dyke.

I'll give him a "chim-chim-ernee" alright!

Dudley

J-BO is right.  James Masters' real accent is surfer dude, and his English accent is PRETTY DAMN GOOD.

Oddboy

Better set your phaser to stun.

Tweak72

"It's not fair. How come he gets 'Dredd' and I get stuck with 'Bottomley'? That's it, I'm taking the Long Walk..."
 HU-HUM excuse me whats wrong with the name Bottomley may i ask? that is a fine old yorkshire name and happens to be my mothers maidan name and....ah....
... no your right its rubbish just glad my mum married my dad and took his name, "Bunn" ...er...
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

The Amstor Computer

Bottomley & Bunn? Sounds like a great English crime-fighting duo to me ;-)

UZI 4U

Or a small law firm situated in an obligatory sleepy village in an episode of Miss Marple :) On the downside Bottomly was the name of a former minister for transport   who truly was a complete arse.
Jim.

W. R. Logan

>What's Judge Wanker?
>Is it Judge Logan's real name?

A script I was sent in 2002 and still sitting in the '79 slush pile.
Judge Wanker
By Gary Wilkinson

>Kidding, Logan!
>Please don't shoot me.

Going to randomly select a fish from the pond and put it on the bar-b-q.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

LARF

"Going to randomly select a fish from the pond and put it on the bar-b-q. "

sadist!

The Monarch

Monster

james marsters english accent isn't that bad especially if you compare it to that bird who plays drucillas

Beeks

I want to be Judge ingperps ;)

Oh I'm so clever...erm...ill get me coat
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens