PROG... 1397

Started by ARRISARRIS, 05 July, 2004, 03:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bico

And could you make him a bit more gay?

DavidXBrunt

You want him to make me MORE gay?

Bico

Well, that's impossible, I'm sure you'll agree, but I actually meant Devlin could be made a bit more of a stereotype for cheap laughs.

(no offence) ;)

DavidXBrunt

Well I don't think it's impossible but as I'm not actually a homosexual there are fairly limited parameters to be working in.

And I like Devlin. And want more. Soon.

Bico

Hetro?

That is SO gay.

Oddboy

Back from Italy, and now read my prog...

Cover - WAS this influenced by the stencily-shanannigans of a boarder a few weeks back?

Dredd rolling very well

Sinister Dexter is very funny & looking forward to the rest of this tale

Future Shock - No reason this couldn't have been condensed into a one parter. As it is, it pretty much sucked. Like Andy's drawings though.

Low Life - Brill.

Tyranny's nice enough, yay for Yeowell, stories okay.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Max Kon

Woah Dude, You're back, that's like utterly bodacious, Dude

W. R. Logan

>Cover - WAS this influenced by the stencily-shanannigans of a boarder a few weeks back?

Nope, done well before.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

Oddboy

Missed me, then, Cybermax?

Ciao!
Better set your phaser to stun.

Max Kon

Woah dude, the board was like utterly empty.

But dude, you're back and that like utterly bodacious. Electric Guitar Noise Excelent.

Dudley

If you're referring to the sandflukes attacking the guy's face, that was inspired by "Doc Savage"...

Oh, fair enough.  I haven't read Doc Savage.  I'll correct it to "Liked the blatancy of the steal from Doc Savage, previously ripped off in much the same way in Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan"

;)

Generally Contrary

Nah, 'The Wrath of Khan' sand-mijimminies scene was ripped from the earwig nightmares of every child.