Main Menu

Tyranny Rex

Started by Rio De Fideldo, 25 May, 2004, 02:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Monarch

shes dead?!? isn't she.

Devons Daddy

she is coming back?

i never liked her much,pity why cant they just try to create a new character.
not dead i think she jioned a monstary or somethign didnt she.

as for nothing on the officail site.i oftern wonder about that as well.not the first time this has happened.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Dudley

Last time we saw her, as I recall, she had her head on a stick and was part of a mystic embryo or something.

Grant Goggans

Yup.  She was decapitated by the evil giant seahorse things and her spirit left behind as part of the big cosmic loa-peace thing.

I'll happily champion John Smith's work ahead of most readers, but even I have to question what the point of this resurrection is.  Still, if we can get Tyranny back to the unusual "art-terrorism" stuff from her first few appearances and away from the religious war of the last, it might be entertaining, and I'm always happy to see Steve Yeowell in the prog.  I'd still prefer 13 weeks of Indigo Prime, but this'll do for now.

--Grant

The Monarch

I'd still prefer 13 weeks of Indigo Prime, but this'll do for now.

I don't know considoring her ties with void indiga (heh) in the past i wouldn't be too shocked if they made a reappearance *crosses fingers*

thrillpowerseeker

John Smiths genius can be put to far better use..I have to believe he was drunk when they persuaded him to write this character again though..look at his 2000ad portfolio and marvel at some of his creations..then shake your head in disbelief