Main Menu

Volcano

Started by WoD, 16 April, 2010, 02:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

This one could run and run as theres no telling how many more times it could go on erupting. with more death clouds.

Perhaps paying more taxes to govts might make it all stop.

Just a thought......
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

COMMANDO FORCES

Plant more trees  ;)

TordelBack

Having endured over a year of insanely obsessive organisation, rehearsals, lists and strict instructions leading up to my brother-in-law's wedding today, loads of guests are now stranded/late, and the honeymoon flight is looking increasingly dodgy... Have fun micro-managing a volcano, kids!

They that sow the molehill, reap the volcano.

Peter Wolf

Adrian Bamforth

The volcano demands a sacrifice...

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

TordelBack

Quote from: Zarjazzer on 17 April, 2010, 02:25:45 PM
Tony Blair? Jedward?

'Sacrifice' implies more than mere waste disposal. 

I, Cosh

Once again 2000AD predicts the future. We all sneered about the Death Belt, but it's not so funny now.
We never really die.

Professor Bear

These natural disasters will only increase in frequency as we approach 2012 - make offerings to our lizardy overlords and prepare for The World That's Coming etc.

Steve Green

On the upside - give it long enough and we won't have to go to North Wales to shoot the Cursed Earth stuff for Minty...

Mikey

Quote from: The Cosh on 17 April, 2010, 02:50:05 AM
for two years when Mt Ketla erupts?

Katla, which underlies Mýrdalsjökull just to the east, is fuckin massive compared to Eyjafjöll. The 1918 eruption caused a truly catastrophic jökulhlaup, with discharge peaking at over one million m3 s-1. The Icleandic coastline was extended by 3-4km from the amount of sediment released (the 'eyja' prefix means 'island', afair), never mind the tephra column! There is a realtionship between Eyjafjöll and Katla, and the latter is overdue a blast.

Mental!

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Mikey

To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

The Legendary Shark

The western sky here's as bright as anything. I mean, the whole horizon is as bright as the sun, hurts your eyes to look at it.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

radiator

Peter Wolf

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 19 April, 2010, 07:38:44 PM
The western sky here's as bright as anything. I mean, the whole horizon is as bright as the sun, hurts your eyes to look at it.

Unfortunately sussex isnt getting those kinds of sunsets at present as there isnt very much ash in the atmosphere compared to Lancashire plus i am facing south.I am one minute away from the beach so i will go and have a look athe sunset very shortly.

I expect that there will be nothing to report.