Main Menu

Judge Dredd Facebook

Started by MR. ELIMINATOR, 11 October, 2011, 12:22:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MR. ELIMINATOR

I've noticed there isn't really any good active judge dredd facebook pages and was wondering if anyone would be interested in being an admin with me if I set one up?

Currently the most popular one is the page for Stallone's film which is not a good representation. I already help run a Aliens vs Predator page with almost 6000 likes so can help promote it through there and here.

https://www.facebook.com/dredd.is.law

Make a post in here if you are interested and I will add you, but only a couple as don't want too many people running it.

MR. ELIMINATOR

OK, it is up and running, got some cool pictures etc. Just need some 'likes' only 14 at the moment. Theoretical, this page should be an option when listing people who inspire you, as I noticed there wasn't one for judge dredd previously.

Bluecube

An Atlantean Triumvirate
Ghosts of the Past
The Centre Cannot Hold

My eBooks are available here for Amazon Kindle. Feedback always welcome!

Beeks

I've joined..I'm erm....Beeks
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

Buddy

I'll 'like' it if you change the profile pic.... it gives me a headache looking at it!!

MR. ELIMINATOR

Quote from: Buddy on 11 October, 2011, 05:51:55 PM
I'll 'like' it if you change the profile pic.... it gives me a headache looking at it!!

Haha, ok, I could tone the colours of it down a bit, or use a different one, was having trouble finding a good close up though, and I thought that one he looked pretty mean.

Any suggestions?

Spikes

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Albion

Quote from: vzzbux on 11 October, 2011, 07:38:56 PM
28 The word is spreading

Indeed it is. I just "Liked" it. 37 now.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Dr Feeley Good

Psidude

Trout

There is an excellent - official - 2000AD page, you know.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/2000ad

Edited to add: I meant it is there as a Facebook page for fans. I didn't mean, "Why don't you spam it?" Oh well.

Trout

sorry - please ignore the double post

Nap Normal

Falling in love makes you fat.

Batman's Superior Cousin

Joined as number 42!!!! :o
The meaning of life, indeed!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night