Main Menu

If Roger Were to Become a Mod...

Started by The Legendary Shark, 24 March, 2012, 09:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Spaceghost

Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

JOE SOAP

Roger Godpleton

Things I would do:

- Retroactive banning for trolls who got bored and left years ago and have never been seen since.

- Brownnosing droids/staff would lead to bans.

- New banning offenses, starting with "Enabling", all of which would be as nebulous and arbitrary as possible.

- Nebulous and arbitrary bans all round. Absolutely no explanation will be given and anyone who even asks about a ban will get a ban of their own. Wondering out loud where someone is counts as asking, even if the missing person hasn't been banned

- Opposite grammar days will occur at random. Boarders will be expected to swap "you're" with "your", "their" with "they're" etc.

- Reported posts will lead to instant bans if the reporter accepts that snitches get stitches.

- No posts in seven days? All your rights are waived and anything can happen.

- You are not allowed to like the following things: Red Dwarf, The Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead and some other stuff that I can't remember right now.

- Discussion of crappy genre films or books must, at all times, be at least underscored with the awareness that this stuff is ultimately just pabulum.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

The Legendary Shark

A more reasoned manifesto I've never read.

What's you're stance on irony?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Roger Godpleton

Emperor

Well now we have clarified that, this gets my vote.

I think the lack of Scojo (and some temporary bans) have made people forgot what it used to be like on the forum, time for some excessive and arbitrary terror!!
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Roger Godpleton

Also I would force Dudley to get to 10,000 posts.

locustsofdeath!

I have to wonder...what will you do with the current mods?

The Legendary Shark

What have you got against Dudley? Major tourist attractions and main roads around Dudley will play host to the Olympic torch relay as the flame makes its way to London for the start of the 2012 Games. With all that going on, how will there be time for posting as well?

Be reasonable, man.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Minkyboy

I can see us all having to pay a meat product subscription to remain members.

I for one welcome our new carnivorous overlord.
Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

Definitely Not Mister Pops

You may quote me on that.

Professor Bear

If this happens, I shall swan off the board in a huff while all but telling you all what a bunch of twats you are.  Oh sorry, for a minute there I thought I was (edited by moderator: name deleted).

Personally, I think this is a great idea.  What's the worst that can happen?

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Professah Byah on 24 March, 2012, 11:48:29 PM
Personally, I think this is a great idea.  What's the worst that can happen?

?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

CrazyFoxMachine

If this were to happen I predict

A) Like in real life Roger would literally do nothing of relevance and just carry on as normal but with a slightly increased ego

B) I would probably have less respect for all mods generally and start a thread called "Get Owen in the prog" and hope by persistent posting and pictures of my boobs it would somehow happen.