Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Modern Panther

The apocalypse level of any weather event is directly proportional to its distance from London.  Oh no, its snowing a bit! Evacuate the cities! Southern fearties.

A few weeks ago, most of Wick blew away, and nobody cared.  Except both the people who live in Wick.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

If it wasn't for Facebook I might not have even noticed it was snowing.

Or that my friends are a buncha snow scared sissies.
You may quote me on that.

Link Prime

Dat French chick off American Horror Story is SUPER hot.

COMMANDO FORCES

Went into the papershop after work this morning to buy the Kent Messenger. Anyway a bloke from a builder's van was in front of me and asked the woman on the till if they sold cans of beer at this time of the morning, she said no and off he went.
The worst is yet to come. Now if I walked into a pub I wouldn't be able to smell drugs, if they were in there but this bloke absolutely STUNK of pot. It really was that overpowering that even I could smell it.
What you make of that I shall let you decide!

Emp

Spikes

I was once working near a playarea and i caught a hellish blast of dope. Turning round to see where it was coming from, the only people about was a bloke and his two very young kids playing on the swings.
Now, im no prude...

vzzbux

It's disheartening when I go into a house to install VM and the smell of skunk knocks you for six, and there are young children in there as well. I am talking 3 years old and younger. This is the kind of future our nation has. This is not a rare occurance either. Also when a child of 3 comes up to you with a lego policeman and is saying 'Filth' while the parents are arguing about whether to spend the last £10 on food or weed what can you do?

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Spikes

Caught this Carpenters tune on the radio today. Not heard it in years, and id forgotten just how supremely bonkers/fuckin awful it was.
What was they thinking?

COMMANDO FORCES

Have you lot heard the news! Dredd's GAY :o

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 28 January, 2013, 04:52:14 PM
Have you lot heard the news! Dredd's GAY :o
'Gasp' Get the spit and stones lad's! We got a poof on the board!

Modern Panther

I'm appalled by the idea that Dredd might be a heterosexual.  Don't get me wrong, I don't have any problem with straight people, if that's they way they are, that's just fine.  Some of my best friends are heterosexuals. what they get upto in the privacy if their own "homes" with their "partners" is entirely their own business, but a comic isn't the place to address such serious issues.

Suggesting Dredd might be a heterosexual is clearly just a publicity stunt by the pinko leftist scum who write for 2000ad.  You might be interested in vaginas, mr writer, but leave Dredd out of it!

Dredd clearly doesn't bat for that side- he's butch, macho, and wears leather and chains.  He has strong feelings about personal grooming.  He has no interest in women: just look how dismissive he is of the Chief Judge, compared to the care and friendship shown to Giant.

He's gay! As gay as gay can be! An out and proud, beautiful gay man! An inspiration to gay men everywhere, and this suggestion he might not be...it makes me sick.  Don't they realise the risk of losing readers with the suggestion that he might be attracted to the female form!  Homosexual bigots up and down the country will be burning issues in disgust!  I'll call my MP, I tell you!

I don't mind if some other judge is written to be straight-I don't have any issues with heterosexual characters.  I'm sure they appeal to a certain audience of boob obsessed perverts.  But leave Dredd alone.

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

COMMANDO FORCES

von Boom