Previous topic - Next topic

bluemeanie

Grand Theft Auto

ALL of it

£8.74 on Steam

So thats 1,2,3, San Adreas, Vice City, 4 and Episodes from Liberty City

Trout

Keef Monkey

According to their facebook page the Sniper Elite games will all be getting discounted on Steam for a 24hr period. Nazi Zombie Army is dropping 33% I think so I'll be grabbing that.

They don't seem too sure when it'll be happening (they announced it and then apologized it wasn't up yet) but I'm assuming today sometime.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

N: The Way of the Ninja

A free platformer. Frustrating and addictive. That is to say, everything you want in a game.
You may quote me on that.

Keef Monkey

The latest Humble Bundle is up, pay what you want but for all the games the minimum donation if currently under $4.

Hadn't heard of the games but they've all reviewed well on metacritic so should be worth a go (they seem to be of the top down, board game inspired variety).

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Portal 2 is less than a fiver on steam right now.
You may quote me on that.

Link Prime

Bizarrely picked up this tip on the Bleedingcool feed earlier...Amazon are selling Wii U consoles for £150 (basic pack / 8Gb / no games incl).

That's a pretty darn good price nevertheless.
I was surprised to discover they delivered to ROI for free, so took the plunge and got one (worked out at €188).
I'm ready and waiting for that new Zelda HD game rumoured for December...

The Doctor Alt 8

If you have a contract Nokia Windows phone.... Until the 15th the whole original Angry Birds is free to download.

Cactus

I have a voucher for 75% off Shogun 2: Total War, on Steam only. Valid until next Thursday.

If you want it, and you can find me through the 2000ad forum group, it's yours.

I'm a tucker hot seat trucker and I'm voking cheerio, ten-ten!

Rog69

Quote from: Cactus on 17 May, 2013, 07:44:28 AM
I have a voucher for 75% off Shogun 2: Total War, on Steam only. Valid until next Thursday.

If you want it, and you can find me through the 2000ad forum group, it's yours.

I have one spare too, if anyone else wants one then contact me via Steam, I'm in the group also.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Telltale Games back catalogue as a Humble Bundle.

Like, duh!

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

[EDITED—Dr X, let me know if you want this edited back to how it was]
Lock up your spoons!

M.I.K.

Um... I might be wrong, but I think you might have just shared your user key with everybody. A mod might want to edit that last post.

Keef Monkey

These humble bundles are consistently great, grabbed the Double Fine and Alan Wake ones (despite already owning the Alan Wake games), can see me grabbing the Telltale one too!

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: M.I.K. on 30 May, 2013, 11:40:58 PM
Um... I might be wrong, but I think you might have just shared your user key with everybody. A mod might want to edit that last post.

Oops. At least I'd used it!
Lock up your spoons!

Goaty

Saints Row: The Third - free on Steam for next three days for anyone want to try it on their PC to see if it work or not...?